Every Third Child In Gaza Stunted by Hunger

The stupid post of the day? Israel to thank for that? lame.

Well you would say that being as you'r a myopic thinking Jewess........and full of Shit(is that Lame Enough For You) steve

Why are you getting so pissed off? it was lame, what you said. a sourceless source is an Israeli conspiracy? do you follow what you write?

And talk nicely, i have not offended you in any way. I don't curse and I don't insult. you could at least PRETEND to have some respect.

I was talking nicely,steven

Well you would say that being as you'r a myopic thinking Jewess........and full of Shit(is that Lame Enough For You) steve

Why are you getting so pissed off? it was lame, what you said. a sourceless source is an Israeli conspiracy? do you follow what you write?

And talk nicely, i have not offended you in any way. I don't curse and I don't insult. you could at least PRETEND to have some respect.

I don't think so.

who's steven?:confused:

Still waiting.

Thanks Retired but here is Bertrand Russell's Ten Commandments(which many on here should apply to themselves)

1.Do not lie to yourself

2.Do not lie to others,unless they are exercising Tyranny

3.When you think it is your Duty to inflict pain,scrutinise your reasons closely

4.When you desire power,scrutinise yourself closely as to why You deserve it

5.When you have power,use it to build up people,not constrict them

6.Do not attempt to live without vanity,because this is impossible,but choose the right audience from which to seek admiration

7.Do not think yourself as a wholly self-contained unit

8.Be reliable

9.Be just

10.:bowdown: To Kingliq

I don't think so.

OOOOooooo this is getting difficult........My name is Steven or Steve but I am AKA

theliq, kingliq, thecaringliq, stavros, stefaan.....His Imperial Majesty King Liq and many

more,try to concentrate...now:bowdown:to theking

I don't think so.

OOOOooooo this is getting difficult........My name is Steven or Steve but I am AKA

theliq, kingliq, thecaringliq, stavros, stefaan.....His Imperial Majesty King Liq and many

"the king"? LOL. You're not a college boy, right? cause that will be just hillarious.

I don't think so.

"the king"? LOL. You're not a college boy, right? cause that will be just hillarious.

How do you know?????? NOW BOW WOW WOW :bowdown::woohoo::woohoo:to the KING:razz::badgrin::confused:so am I now

How do you know?????? NOW BOW WOW WOW :bowdown::woohoo::woohoo:to the KING:razz::badgrin::confused:so am I now

Talk to me once your sober.

It's simple... Do you buy rockets to shoot at the Israeli's, or do you buy food to feed your own people? Well, I guess we already know the answer to that one.

If you're Israel, the US gives you $4Billion/year, so you have enough money to buy both. :D

I don't think so.

Your Golda Meir Quotation proved so hypocritical...it was compete shit then as it is NOW,just a cheap crappy bullshit one liner to deflect the truth of her and the beastial Zionists extermination policy of ridding Palestinians of life,tl

Last edited:
Talk to me once your sober.

Sober,I don't need the drink thanks,I'm always on a NATURAL HIGH.....try it sometime.tl=theliq:cool:

Marijuana is natural, it comes from a plant.

How high are you?

Biker we call the herb MULL in Western Australia.....never partaken as it fucks ya brain.....
eventually, but I saw Bob Marley on stage a couple of times and Peter Tosh....the concert was going OK...then he pulled out the biggest joint I've ever seen at least 2 foot long,I kid not,he lit the spliff and sucked(took-a-draw) a few times and was completely hidden in the most beautiful yellow - pink smoke......... as the sweet smell wafted throughout the concert hall,everyone was stoned by the concerts end.....fuck was that concert the best I've ever been to...my fuck it was and everyone who went reckoned so,even today.

So as they say in Jamaica Biker.....Fe Mon Smoke de sweet sensimillia,im fe brain wah neva de same (The Man Smoked the sweet marijuana,his brain was
never the same).

Don't You Just Love Those Jamaicans........steve...Natural Herbsman

Biker you'll enjoy this true story,a few years ago a friend went to JA(Jamaica) Caught a taxi from Kingston Airport to Montego Bay,taxi driver was great,he told me he gave him a huge spliff to smoke during the trip,anyway he arrived at his hotel in MO BAY and he asked how much he owed the Rasta...that's 300 dollars SIR, 100 for the taxi ride and 200 for the SPLIFF,SIR..........he paid up gladly,such was the quality of the erb.!!!!! LOL

Last edited:

Your Golda Meir Quotation proved so hypocritical...it was compete shit then as it is NOW,just a cheap crappy bullshit one liner to deflect the truth of her and the beastial Zionists extermination policy of ridding Palestinians of life,tl

That is what you believe, I believe it is pure truth which is proven to be now more truthful then always. But I guess that at the end it will all be very clear who's on the right side of the map and who is not.

I still think you're drunk, though

Sober,I don't need the drink thanks,I'm always on a NATURAL HIGH.....try it sometime.tl=theliq:cool:

Marijuana is natural, it comes from a plant.

How high are you?

Biker we call the herb MULL in Western Australia.....never partaken as it fucks ya brain.....
eventually, but I saw Bob Marley on stage a couple of times and Peter Tosh....the concert was going OK...then he pulled out the biggest joint I've ever seen at least 2 foot long,I kid not,he lit the spliff and sucked(took-a-draw) a few times and was completely hidden in the most beautiful yellow - pink smoke......... as the sweet smell wafted throughout the concert hall,everyone was stoned by the concerts end.....fuck was that concert the best I've ever been to...my fuck it was and everyone who went reckoned so,even today.

So as they say in Jamaica Biker.....Fe Mon Smoke de sweet sensimillia,im fe brain wah neva de same (The Man Smoked the sweet marijuana,his brain was
never the same).

Don't You Just Love Those Jamaicans........steve...Natural Herbsman

Biker you'll enjoy this true story,a few years ago a friend went to JA(Jamaica) Caught a taxi from Kingston Airport to Montego Bay,taxi driver was great,he told me he gave him a huge spliff to smoke during the trip,anyway he arrived at his hotel in MO BAY and he asked how much he owed the Rasta...that's 300 dollars SIR, 100 for the taxi ride and 200 for the SPLIFF,SIR..........he paid up gladly,such was the quality of the erb.!!!!! LOL

Hey..................if the smoke is worth it, pay gladly and be happy for the blessing.

That is what you believe, I believe it is pure truth which is proven to be now more truthful then always. But I guess that at the end it will all be very clear who's on the right side of the map and who is not.

You are an Idiot

You are an Idiot

I happen to be aware of my level of wisdom. Your insults won't change that.

EDIT: No link provided to article.

"Every third child in Gaza stunted by hunger": interview with renowned doctor Mads Gilbert

Sami Kishawi The Electronic Intifada Chicago 7 June 2012

"Every third child in Gaza stunted by hunger": interview with renowned doctor Mads Gilbert | The Electronic Intifada

SK: What is the healthcare situation in the Gaza Strip like now?

MG: As a result of the Israeli siege, there has been widespread development of anemia among children and women due to malnutrition as a result of siege and poverty. Stunting, where a child is more than two standard deviations shorter than what it should be, is sharply on the rise. In 2006, around 13.5 percent of children were stunted. In 2009, 31.4 percent under age two were stunted.

In other words, every third child is less developed than he or she should be. And stunting does not only affect growth. It also affects brain development and the ability to learn. This is a direct consequence of malnutrition. Remember, this is not caused by drought or natural disasters, but a deliberate, man-made lack of food and water, imposed, planned, and executed in the most detailed way by the Israeli government. They even calculate how many calories to let in to Gaza to avoid outright starvation but to “just” cause malnutrition since that goes under the radar of human rights abuses

Sherri

Forum List

Back