Every dollar of Deshaun Watson’s new 5-year, $230 million to Cleveland Browns deal is guaranteed, setting record for highest money given to NFL player

Sounds like the Cowboys. I don't know much about Fantasy Football but I imagine they are a great fantasy football team if looking good on paper but failing on the field is part of it.
Cowboys choke in the playoffs

They haven’t been America‘s Team for decades

Cowboys choke in the playoffs

They haven’t been America‘s Team for decades
Oh yes they are. Because NO OTHER TEAM is as hated as they are.

People watch Mahomes and root for him. Stafford. Russell Wilson.

Poor Dak. I would like him, but he is on the team I hate the most. So I root against him. I didn't like him getting hurt. I like to see him healthy and losing. LOL.

Maybe more people hate the Patriots but that's understandable. They've been a dynasty for the last decade or two. Why the hate for Dallas?

1647870233173.png

I don't hate Craft as much although it was funny he got caught in a massage parlor

1647870277285.png

Once the NFL decides you are not the guy, you are not the guy. Poor Baker Mayfield. I have a great idea I think would change the NFL. If I were the Lions, I'd take Baker cheap and have him and Goff share the QB position. No other team does this. Have 2 sharp/good/talented QB's you can sub in and out depending on the down or position on the field. Maybe even have them both out there at the same time. One to the left one to the right and you don't know who the center is going to snap the ball to.

So many good teams get screwed when their number one goes down. None of the number 2's are ready to play. This wouldn't happen if teams did this.

#playthebackupmore
The NFL didnt decide Baker wasnt "the guy" he just cant play at that level. I think most people outside the Cleveland front office understood that before he was drafted. The Browns passed on Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen in that draft.

I grew up when Paul Brown was coaching them and they had a guy named Jim Brown
They used to be a dominant franchise
People only count the Super Bowl era. There were Championships in the old NFL. Cleveland has at least a couple. I have followed the Eagles since 1966. I can not complain of their competing in a percentage of years in the Super Bowl era. But winning one is important to the fans. They sucked until Vermeil came along in the mid to late 1970's. And he burnt out after a few years. I always support teams that have never won one because I have been there. However i find it difficult for some that have won multiple including m division and others who have on several. The Patriots are not due to win again until the 22nd Century.

The NFL didnt decide Baker wasnt "the guy" he just cant play at that level. I think most people outside the Cleveland front office understood that before he was drafted. The Browns passed on Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen in that draft.
I'd like to have him as my backup then. He can't be worse than the Lions 2nd and 3rd stringers. Can he?

Is he as bad as Tebow?

you will soon
When during his court case?

This story is proof women are such sheep. How many women will boycott the NFL because they allow men who abuse women to play.

I'm not talking about Me Tooing him. I'm just saying women should boycott watching the NFL like cons did over Colin Kappernick kneeling.

People only count the Super Bowl era. There were Championships in the old NFL. Cleveland has at least a couple. I have followed the Eagles since 1966. I can not complain of their competing in a percentage of years in the Super Bowl era. But winning one is important to the fans. They sucked until Vermeil came along in the mid to late 1970's. And he burnt out after a few years. I always support teams that have never won one because I have been there. However i find it difficult for some that have won multiple including m division and others who have on several. The Patriots are not due to win again until the 22nd Century.
I always knew Bernie Cozar wouldn't win it all.

I have always been a Stafford fan, he is tough as nails :)
I always knew he was good but we didn't think he could take us all the way. After 10 years we didn't cry too much when they traded him. We wanted to see and it turned out you were right. LOL.

But he was loved. He was to be the man who got them over the line. And I tell you. People do not want to admit these things, but a little luck can make a difference.
So true. I love this show

Yes luck does play a factor. Especially with a 1 and done format.

If anybody by the name of "Deshaun" couldn't jump high and run fast the only job they could get is 7-11 clerk.

So true. I love this show

Yes luck does play a factor. Especially with a 1 and done format.
Playoffs are moneymakers and we love them. As said teams become hot and cold and division can be weak with weak division winners. The Patriots were a constant strong team that ran rough shod over their division for many years. Those victories helped to give them home field advantage or at least byes during their two decade terror run. Also, the time and day of a playoff game can make a difference. The changing of a regular season game for TV to a different time can make a difference. It may be boring but a team that is up and coming with many 1:00 P.M. games may find it as an advantage.

You don't think defenses didn't know this?
Sure they do. But when you have to primarily pass the ball on every series for 2+ quarters a game...you're statistically almost guaranteed to have massive statistics. Matt Schaub had great numbers too. In 2009, he lead the league in passing yards. The Texans? 9 and 7.

Forum List

Back