Ever wonder where the veterans tombstones come from?

I wish America would show them the same service they showed us.

Don't cut their health care.

Don't send them off to fight for oil.

Don't cut their education benefits.

I wish the left wing would stop using our troops for their pathetic partisan point scoring.

And... I wish the left would stop spitting at them.

I am a combat vet.

I just like to point out igored inconvenient truths.
What was partisan about what I posted?

btw those bronze veterans footstones are a profit and job item for people as well.
All veterans are entitled to them whether buried in a military cemetary or not.

Again just facts not partisan in any way.

Last edited:
I wish the left wing would stop using our troops for their pathetic partisan point scoring.

the stupidity you show is the ultimate insult to us liberals that have served their nation with honor, and valor.

How many years have you served?

I am a combat vet.

btw those bronze veterans footstones are a profit and job item for people as well.

What do you want, freebies? Life feeds off death,what's new?

the stupidity you show is the ultimate insult to us liberals that have served their nation with honor, and valor.

Mind your own fucking business about me. I gave already.

I am a combat vet.

People need to be informed of all the facts. Better decisions are made that way.

I have ignored the millions made from making military caskets, transporting the bodies, etc.

Mind your own fucking business about me. I gave already.

at the office? When running in platoon formation, we would sing cadence, are you the lady in red that makes her living inbed?
You are nothing and have never served. You are a blight on the service records of fellow soldiers, no matter their political affilliation.

I am a combat vet.

People need to be informed of all the facts. Better decisions are made that way.

I have ignored the millions made from making military caskets, transporting the bodies, etc.
Well the government ain't gonna do it.

I think the video was very interesting.
And it does show that many people take great pride in making the tombstones.
I always wondered, when it comes time for a veteran to be buried, what makes the family decide where the loved one is to be buried...... in a family cemetery....or be buried at an official cemetery such as Arlington.

Many do not have family cemetaries.
Sometimes ancestors and such are buried at the military cemetary.
Also cost is a factor with private cemetarys vs national ones.

It's terribly sad when you hope the country does right by these troops and someone says it's a "partisan attack". What is says is that from the two parties, not even saying which, everyone expects one of those parties to mistreat the troops by wanting to cut their health care, send them off to fight for a cause other than protecting the country, and slashing their education benefits.

The GI bill gave me a future. I want that for other veterans. One political party doesn't share my feelings on this.

I am a combat vet.

I have ignored the millions made from making military caskets, transporting the bodies, etc

:eusa_eh:

Okay but somebody has to pay for these items/services either up front or as tax deductions if donated.
(BTW i think she was addressing deanie not you but I could be wrong.) :dunno:

According to Adam Smith, written in 1776...
It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our necessities but of their advantages.
The Wealth Of Nations, Book I, Chapter II, pp. 26-7, para 12.

No one does anything except for financial or emotional profit

that is all.

According to Adam Smith, written in 1776...
It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our necessities but of their advantages.
The Wealth Of Nations, Book I, Chapter II, pp. 26-7, para 12.

No one does anything except for financial or emotional profit

that is all.

True, however finiancial and emotional profit are often diametrically opposed.
Therein lies the root of many political dissentions.

This place is rife with self-proclaiming right-wing chickenhawks, that's for damned sure.

These sunshine patriots think that putting a bumper sticker on their car is supporting the troops.

Meanwhile the masters' long range gameplan is to destroy the national government one foolish economic policy at a time.

Dupes.

If you want tombstones, the person making them has to make a profit. when you want them in the thousand, then the profit will be substantial.

If you want anything in this world, it has to be paid for.

It's terribly sad when you hope the country does right by these troops and someone says it's a "partisan attack". What is says is that from the two parties, not even saying which, everyone expects one of those parties to mistreat the troops by wanting to cut their health care, send them off to fight for a cause other than protecting the country, and slashing their education benefits.

The GI bill gave me a future. I want that for other veterans. One political party doesn't share my feelings on this.

I knew they would do this crap after they used these soldiers up in war.

They always do.

The right did the same thing to the veitnam vets.

They tried real hard to not support them after the war.

So casket makers and transporters should donate their time and material when it comes to veterans? I'm not following you on your "millions made making military caskets" point.

Forum List

Back