Ever since Jan 20, 2021

we have been awash in a sea of stupid.
Biden’s entire energy policy has been to starve U.S. citizens of the plentiful conventional fuels, including oil and gas, and driving up their cost which began rising soon after he was elected and have not stopped rising. He said that he planned to increase energy costs, and it is the one promise he has certainly been keeping, a promise which seems as certain to tank his party in the midterms as it has been a big factor in his plunging popularity. So, what are the Democrats to do to deflect attention from the fact they are responsible for this? Well, like Elizabeth Warren, a fake Indian but genuine demagogue, they can try to blame the energy producers, but that doesn’t seem to have persuaded enough voters, so -- hey… blame Putin! And that’s exactly what they’ve tried. Unfortunately for them, that’s easily proven to be nonsense. Liz Peek writes:

Here’s the reality: We will still be burning oil and gas to heat our homes and generate our electricity for years to come. We can either produce those fuels at home or, like Europe, import them from abroad.
Since Biden became president, he has clearly chosen the latter path; this is a grave mistake. In thrall to well-heeled and noisy climate activists, Biden has set about junking one of America’s greatest geopolitical advantages -- abundant, cheap energy -- in a reckless quest to drive down carbon emissions.

I disagree. The stupidity arrived in 2016 and lingers now like a smelly fart.
It re appears and coincides with a public appearance of mogadon.

1647208683549.png

^ thinks the U.S. has only been stupid for 1 year :lmao:

I love it when dems pretend biden is doing a better job than Trump when all of the evidence clearly shows just the opposite.
I mean how brainwashed do you have to be to actually believe that?
Do you mean how he reduced unemployment, businesses are still having trouble getting employees while under Trump they sacked them everywhere,
The economy is bubbling along nicely and inflation is proof of that.
Don't blame gas prices on him because he has no control over it.
Youre as ignorant as a row of cats watching TV.

Do you mean how he reduced unemployment, businesses are still having trouble getting employees while under Trump they sacked them everywhere,
The economy is bubbling along nicely and inflation is proof of that.
Don't blame gas prices on him because he has no control over it.
Youre as ignorant as a row of cats watching TV.

Of course none of your tripe is true..
You can lead a dem to knowledge but you cant make them think.

I love it when dems pretend biden is doing a better job than Trump when all of the evidence clearly shows just the opposite.
I mean how brainwashed do you have to be to actually believe that?

I have a hard time believing that they really think Biden is doing a good job. When you read some of the things someone like Rightwinger, colin norris, or the Banker posts about Biden, it just makes you wonder "WTF"? Are they really that out of touch with reality? That's pretty scary.

I have a hard time believing that they really think Biden is doing a good job. When you read some of the things someone like Rightwinger, colin norris, or the Banker posts about Biden, it just makes you wonder "WTF"? Are they really that out of touch with reality? That's pretty scary.
Cheap drugs?

Also makes you wonder if they know damn good and well biden is a fuck up but just refuse to admit it.

Forum List

Back