Ever murder someone?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Andrew Cuomo did, but the media is only worried about alleged minor sexual harassment charges. And we are talking about thousands that have died as a result of Cuomo's negligence or stupidity. Cuomo killed more people in six months than white cops have in ten years. BLM focus on white cops is questionable at this point. But I digress.

Andrew Cuomo did, but the media is only worried about alleged minor sexual harassment charges. And we are talking about thousands that have died as a result of Cuomo's negligence or stupidity. Cuomo killed more people in six months than white cops have in ten years. BLM focus on white cops is questionable at this point. But I digress.
But not more than a white President.

• Banned
But not more than a white President.
Um ,Funny that, the huge black on black murder rate...comparison? lets not go there.

I never murdered anyone.

Does "justifiable homicide" count?

I did take part in training some South and Central-American military personnel the joys of blowing up insurgents and guerrillas with artillery strikes, back when I was at Ft. Benning in the early 70's. Vietnam was winding down and Nixon was focusing on the commies to the south of us.

But they had it coming, so I can't be convicted. :04:

The media is very predictable these days.
And dangerous to our democracy, republic or whatever you
like to call it. Trump said it - they are the enemy.

He didn't nearly get as close to Trump's 500k deaths from his mismanagement.

200.gif

• Banned
I've seen both a black and white man die. Personally. In the first person. And the media focused only reports on the black guy, and they only reported that death because of some fucking idiots that lied because the eyewitness where "negro" This was in 1984. (black man hit by a RTD bus) never mind they ask the rest off US, NOPE! Then the police tell me the those same black (anecdotal) witnesses lied and they had a warrant out for their arrest for providing false testimony...way before Jesse Smollett, its sort of precursory of the is entire race bashing anti white crap.

200.gif
T has saved tens of millions of with operation warp speed

I've seen both a black and white man die. Personally. In the first person. And the media focused only reports on the black guy, and they only reported that death because of some fucking idiots that lied because the eyewitness where "negro" This was in 1984. (black man hit by a RTD bus) never mind they ask the rest off US, NOPE! Then the police tell me the those same black (anecdotal) witnesses lied and they had a warrant out for their arrest for providing false testimony...way before Jesse Smollett, its sort of precursory of the is entire race bashing anti white crap.
You ever tried editing? Ever tried not getting blitzed and posting? Ever try not harping on black people every damn night?
OK, do you sound blitzed.

Lets here here, Cuomo sent people to their deaths, it's not like bashing Trump over enforcing immigration laws and putting poor kids being exploited by Rich whites or Mexican coyotes. Poor poor liberals, they NEVER exploit people.

I think the worst thing was the coverup. It was a bad decision to send Covid patients to nursing homes and made worse by the coverup. He should step down.

Cuomo killed more people in six months than white cops have in ten years. BLM focus on white cops is questionable at this point. But I digress.-MaryL

For the 501st time, Andrew Cuomo did not murder anyone. He may need to step down, he may not, but he did nothing different than quite a few other Governors during last year's COVID outbreak.

Cuomo killed more people in six months than white cops have in ten years. BLM focus on white cops is questionable at this point. But I digress.-MaryL

For the 501st time, Andrew Cuomo did not murder anyone. He may need to step down, he may not, but he did nothing different than quite a few other Governors during last year's COVID outbreak.
You're right, he didn't murder anyone. Its like he ran over someone and blamed the car. You can take plausible denial just so far.

200.gif
Letting states make their own decisions isn't mismanagement. It's following the constitutional limitations of the feds.

Governors were rightly the ones who made most of the decisions. Some governors were worse than others (like Cuomo).

Interesting thread.Have you ever murdered anyone.
Are you a cop who ever had to shoot and kill a criminal?
Are you a soldier who killed the enemy in battle?
Are you a drunk who killed someone in an auto accident?
Are you a filthy liberal women who has had several abortions?
What is it like to take another human beings life?

Killing a human being is not so bad. I do not think about it very often if at all. The person just dropped and gagged then died.

Killing a human being is not so bad. I do not think about it very often if at all. The person just dropped and gagged then died.

"Its A Hell Of A Thing, Killing A Man. You Take Away Everything He's Got And Everything He's Ever Gonna Have."

Who said dat?

Forum List

Back