Ever Heard The Name Rachel Brand?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
She might be the woman who ends the Mueller Hoax and finally gives the President a victory over the communist left's attempted coup. Who is she? Brand is next in line at the DOJ behind Rosenstein. If the Nunes/Gowdy memo is what it's purported to be and is released in the middle of next week, Rosenstein is a goner. Trump has been waiting for a reason to can that slimy prick and Rosenstein's involvement in the "dossier"/FISA warrant scheme might be it. If that's the case, Brand would take his chair and assume control of Mueller and his henchmen. Since Mueller's investigation is illegal in the first place since no potential crime is listed for it's purpose, Brand could simply end it by firing Mueller. Jeff Sessions would be next on the chopping block since he's been useless as the AG after following Rosenstein's advice and recusing himself on the collusion matter. Brand's background is as a corporate attorney and the Rats hate her which is why we like her. Rachel Brand is about to move from obscurity to prominence as our next Attorney General. :wink_2:

brand_rachel_2013.jpg

"Brand Is In A Very Tricky Spot," Washington Comments On Rosenstein's Replacement

Another plus, nitpicking I know---but from looking at pictures of Strzok's concubine, Lisa Page---it doesn't look like we will have to spend much Penal System Money on her dentistry.

I think she could eat a sack full of apples through a paddock fence.

Just looking for anything good, no matter how small, that might come out of Obama's complete corruption of the Justice Department.

• Banned
I'll wait and see.

Your wait might be a short one since the memo is going to be released on Wednesday or Thursday unless Trump blocks it for some reason. Even if he did, the committee can still read it in public session in the House. One way or another we will see what they did and who did it...my bet is Rosenstein is up to his ass in alligators.

• Banned
I found Mueller's feud with Trump over golfing fees at one of Trump's courses interesting....that's the kind of thing that can fester over time. And of course he was after Comey's job the day after that pissant was fired. I can't imagine a scenario in which Mueller could successfully prosecute Trump for anything he is so compromised.

• Banned
I need +57 ratings points.....how about some appreciation for my timely research? :eusa_angel:

If the Nunes/Gowdy memo is what it's purported to be

And just what is it purported to be? :rofl:
some memo Nunes helped write .....probably pure fiction Gotta love how those traitors are trying to take down our FBI to protect their swine in the WH
Mark Warner should write a "bombshell" memo saying that Trump eats children and then never release it. Let's up the stakes! :laugh:

Warner, the guy who didn't read the memo, but is sure that it's fake?

some memo Nunes helped write .....probably pure fiction Gotta love how those traitors are trying to take down our FBI to protect their swine in the WH
Mark Warner should write a "bombshell" memo saying that Trump eats children and then never release it. Let's up the stakes! :laugh:

No fair. having a debate with members of the all Ass/no brains party as is immortalized in their symbol is fighting the unarmed with carpet bombing. Shame on you.

No fair. having a debate with members of the all Ass/no brains party as is immortalized in their symbol is fighting the unarmed with carpet bombing. Shame on you.

I know. It won't happen again. They're just so cute when their little whiskers quiver in outrage at whatever headline they've just read.

I know. It won't happen again. They're just so cute when their little whiskers quiver in outrage at whatever headline they've just read.
What won't happen again? Come on Warner. Invent some nonsense, put it in a memo, and start a circus about it.

Forum List

Back