Ever been in love?

I would never be happy just settling. I have to have that spark/that chemistry. It is what makes a relationship a romantic relationship and not just a good friendship.

I met my true love at 15, married him, and had three beautiful babies together. He was my everything. He died June 12th 2006......I have yet to find another love like that.

I am so sorry he left your life and I am so happy you found true love once.

I found it once too, and even though he lived, the original loving relationship, didn't survive. I had to make the hardest decision of my life which was to end it. There was nothing of value, left. But always, my eyes lighted up every time I looked at him. Our chemistry was rich for a long time, but there really has to be more....there has to be "like" and there has to be "fun." He was a good man whose addiction/mistress was work. And this song represents my feelings for him when our eyes met across that proverbial crowded room and for years after and even still. :) For me, true love happens only once, although I did give my heart to two others, before him. I feel blessed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOFrGbuUqnQ]Roberta Flack "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" (1969) - YouTube[/ame]

Congratulations on your mod-ship AngelsNDemons. I can't imagine a finer choice. :) :clap2:

I met my true love at 15, married him, and had three beautiful babies together. He was my everything. He died June 12th 2006......I have yet to find another love like that.

I am so sorry he left your life and I am so happy you found true love once.

I found it once too, and even though he lived, the original loving relationship, didn't survive. I had to make the hardest decision of my life which was to end it. There was nothing of value, left. But always, my eyes lighted up every time I looked at him. Our chemistry was rich for a long time, but there really has to be more....there has to be "like" and there has to be "fun." He was a good man whose addiction/mistress was work. And this song represents my feelings for him when our eyes met across that proverbial crowded room and for years after and even still. :) For me, true love happens only once, although I did give my heart to two others, before him. I feel blessed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOFrGbuUqnQ]Roberta Flack "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" (1969) - YouTube[/ame]

Congratulations on your mod-ship AngelsNDemons. I can't imagine a finer choice. :) :clap2:

I love that song. It's understandable why some relationships end, even if they never stop loving one another...there's more to a commitment than just love.
And, thank you sweetie..:)♥

Forum List

Back