Even the birds know Joe is full of it! Feathered fiend poops on Biden's shoulder inside Iowa barn as president touts his 'Made in America' pledge to l

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Way to go bird! This stupid ethanol ploy is for morons only.

Even the birds know Joe is full of it! Feathered fiend poops on Biden's shoulder inside Iowa barn as president touts his 'Made in America' pledge to lower gas prices by 10 cents a gallon​

• The incident took place at what Biden called a 'giant barn' at a fuel plant in Iowa
  • He spoke for more than 20 minutes after the bird pooped on his lapel on Tuesday
  • The president was unveiling a plan to reduce gas prices by 10 cents a gallon
  • It will happen by allowing the sale of E15 fuel, usually banned in the summer due to environmental concerns about smog
  • It will only be sold at about 2,300 of the nation's more than 100,000 gas stations
  • Gas prices have reached an average of $4.10 a gallon and the Biden administration has blamed surging prices and inflation on 'Putin's Price Hike'

Biden and the Psychocrats are attempting to lure Rural Voters for the midterms.
Liberals love to ridicule Rural People.
Liberals treat Rural People as inferiors.
You can see it in TV shows and Movies and the News all of the time.
The Psychocrats just can't seem understand why the people who they hate won't vote for them.

Democrats Have Growing Rural Problem That May Cost …

Dec 18, 2021 · after years of declines in rural america, democrats are now facing the real possibility of losing their house and senate majorities next year over what many see as a failure to

Sorry bout that,

1. Could not have happened to Perv.
2. Blast the crazy ole fool.
3. Mr. 25th Amendment Biden.
4. Might as well get started now, his days are numbered.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1649808560614.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

1. I've never been pooped on by a bird.
2. And never heard of it happening to a US President before.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I've never been pooped on by a bird.
2. And never heard of it happening to a US President before.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A pigeon got me once while I was a youngster in Filthydelphia.

No problems since, but the City of Brotherly Love, still remains Filthydelphia after all those years.

Forum List

Back