Even more Republicans support the CSR payments.

These are the kinds of lies you embrace in nearly every post. Pure propaganda.

The ACA was an illegal act brought about through partisan treachery and deceit. You are entitled to get your dumb ass out and work for a living and pay for your own health care...but you are NOT entitled to get free health care that OTHERS PAY FOR.

Everyday, more and more your side is proven to be the problem with America from the Clintons to Harvey Weinstein....
And every day, more and more people are brushing aside your kind of hateful division and realizing Trump is probably the best to occupy the WH in a very long time.

Please, go down with your stinking ship already

The ACA is not free.

You can say that again. ACA is pretty much the opposite of free.

Do you understand what losing the ACA does, it destroys the pre existing conditions, and I hope you have several. Most people do.

I do. I have severe allergic reactions to busybody idiots trying to force their values on others.

Me too, BC pills and abortions and stand do not kneel for flag. Know what you mean.

It doesn't sound like you do.

fridaypollchart2.png

Poll: 7 in 10 Want the Trump Administration to Make the Affordable Care Act Work Rather Than Make it Fail
The basic problem is that even acknowledging a supermaj wanted some action by the feds on healthcare, Obamacare did not get at the real cost drivers that make US healthcare so much more expensive .... although it did somewhat contain costs per treatment by forcing providers to take what the feds told them they could have .... and with good reason since their profits went up too. LOL

I loathe trump more than any potus since Nixon, and I think we need to find a way to cover everyone, but that doesn't mean the ACA was IMO well designed.

He has insured millions lose health ins, and I want to be the first to say goodbye to trump. 30 of the states that voted for him benefit from the ACA, he has just screwed himself and I love it.

The ACA is still the law of the land.

The basic problem is that even acknowledging a supermaj wanted some action by the feds on healthcare, Obamacare did not get at the real cost drivers that make US healthcare so much more expensive .... although it did somewhat contain costs per treatment by forcing providers to take what the feds told them they could have .... and with good reason since their profits went up too. LOL

He has insured millions lose health ins, and I want to be the first to say goodbye to trump. 30 of the states that voted for him benefit from the ACA, he has just screwed himself and I love it.

Seems you have some arguments here that require extra information.

Trump is here for 3 more years from what I can tell. Is there something going on that I've last track of ?

Those 30 states probably don't benifit in general. Just like we don't all "benefit" from insurance.

Those payments help those who can't afford it. Is it racist of me to say that means a disproporationate number of minorities....all of whom voted democratic in a huge way ? So that they really are screwing their opposition.

Does that make sense ?

Trump is here for 3 more years from what I can tell. Is there something going on that I've last track of ?

Those 30 states probably don't benifit in general. Just like we don't all "benefit" from insurance.

Those payments help those who can't afford it. Is it racist of me to say that means a disproporationate number of minorities....all of whom voted democratic in a huge way ? So that they really are screwing their opposition.

Does that make sense ?

actually, yes, it is racist to say that it mostly minorities.... the majority of people on welfare are white single mothers... largely living in red states. so you might want to reconsider that.

you also don't need to be impoverished to not be able to afford health insurance

Does that make sense ?

Well yes, they understand voting republican means dying by the roadside, homeless with cancer is the ultimate GOP plan.

Does that make sense ?

actually, yes, it is racist to say that it mostly minorities.... the majority of people on welfare are white single mothers... largely living in red states. so you might want to reconsider that.

I said disproportionate....not majority.

I do consider that.

If you could set aside your need to be partisan, I asked if there was really any damage to the red states if those minorities found themselves in trouble.

Your point about the majority being poor white is a consideration depending on how they vote as a whole.

I was more asking a question of does it really hurt the red states like some claim.

Does that make sense ?

Well yes, they understand voting republican means dying by the roadside, homeless with cancer is the ultimate GOP plan.

My point was that it won't be the GOP dying by the roadside.

Red States are not 100% GOP.

Please consider the point instead of satisfying your need to make partisan statements.

Does that make sense ?

I said disproportionate....not majority.

I do consider that.

If you could set aside your need to be partisan, I asked if there was really any damage to the red states if those minorities found themselves in trouble.

Your point about the majority being poor white is a consideration depending on how they vote as a whole.

I was more asking a question of does it really hurt the red states like some claim.

and the answer is still no... not disproportionately. fwiw, poor people get health care.

it's working class people who don't get employer based insurance who have the issue.

here's a number for you.... prior to the ACA, over 50% of our bankruptcies were due to unanticipated medical issues.

you think our country can't do what every other western nation can? provide health services to our people? we aren't good enough?

you also don't need to be impoverished to not be able to afford health insurance

Anymore that appears to be very true.

It is a weird system.

it's a horrible system. the ACA was just the most conservative way of dealing with it... and was taken from the heritage foundation. the fact that the right decided the black guy in the white house suddenly made it problematic for the repubs doesn't make it any less a creation of conservatives.

Isn't that working against the claim the poll supports ?

i was responding to your comment... which yes, is bigoted and silly. that said, do you think it's ok to use healthcare as a way to "screw the opposition"?

I never said it was O.K.

I asked if it was possible for the OP to be somewhat misguided by saying that 9 of 10 red states are going to be more hurt by cutting off payments. If the payments hurt a disproporationate amount of democratic leaning folks....does the GOP care ? I am not saying they shouldn't.

Does that make sense ?

My point was that it won't be the GOP dying by the roadside.

Red States are not 100% GOP.

Please consider the point instead of satisfying your need to make partisan statements.

actually, it will be... and they're going to be very mad at Donald when they figure it out.

or do you think that the GOP responded to all those protests because they were dems carrying signs?

Isn't that working against the claim the poll supports ?

i was responding to your comment... which yes, is bigoted and silly. that said, do you think it's ok to use healthcare as a way to "screw the opposition"?

I never said it was O.K.

I asked if it was possible for the OP to be somewhat misguided by saying that 9 of 10 red states are going to be more hurt by cutting off payments. If the payments hurt a disproporationate amount of democratic leaning folks....does the GOP care ? I am not saying they shouldn't.

no, it's not misguided.

These are the kinds of lies you embrace in nearly every post. Pure propaganda.

The ACA was an illegal act brought about through partisan treachery and deceit. You are entitled to get your dumb ass out and work for a living and pay for your own health care...but you are NOT entitled to get free health care that OTHERS PAY FOR.

Everyday, more and more your side is proven to be the problem with America from the Clintons to Harvey Weinstein....
And every day, more and more people are brushing aside your kind of hateful division and realizing Trump is probably the best to occupy the WH in a very long time.

Please, go down with your stinking ship already

The ACA is not free.

You can't really repeat this enough.

Forum List

Back