Even Jimmy Carter dislikes Hillary Clinton

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
140325200051-erin-intv-jimmy-carter-pope-francis-letter-00003806-story-top.jpg
Even former President Jimmy Carter dislikes Hillary Clinton. These were his exact words. "The novelty of electing the first woman President of America should not outweigh our duty of electing an honest and ethical President".

Yes, welcome to the board. I hope your posting of a fake quote by Carter is not indicative of your credulousness going forward.

This is a very bad way to start off.

The worst ex-president in America claiming hitlery will be worse....priceless....

I hope he stays alive until he sees Obama assume the worst POTUS ever position....

Jimmy Carter: Trump tapping into ‘inherent racism’

“[Trump] has tapped a waiting reservoir there of inherent racism,” Carter added of the GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee.

Carter said Trump is just one example of GOP animosity toward President Obama that exudes a “heavy racial overtone.”

“I think there’s a heavy reaction among some of the racially conscious Republicans against an African-American being president,” he said.

Carter also said Trump’s call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. undermines global human rights.

The worst ex-president in America claiming hitlery will be worse....priceless....

I hope he stays alive until he sees Obama assume the worst POTUS ever position....
Bush was the worst. Then Bush, then Reagan. If you go by economics and Americans dead.

When it comes to the GOP, not sure what their standard is.

Forum List

Back