Even facts are denied by apologists for Islam

Your nose is growing. Islamic terrorism is everywhere this country a Christian man was just killed for being a Christian by Islamist from Somalia. In many cases the government doesn't classify Islamic terrorism for what it is. The Fort Hood massacre is still not officially classified as terrorism.'the. You have the DC sniper. Despite his claims and drawings from prison and the fact he was a devote Muslim extremist prior to the attacks, they gave a truly bullshit excuse and worked hard to never say he was Muslim. He was clearly motivated by jihad. There are countless others. Now tell us one Jewish act of terrorism in this country or heck in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Ft. Hood shooting wasn't a terrorist attack. It was about a guy who wanted to get out of the military and none of his commanders would listen to him.

:lol: That's absurd.

every day on these boards a leftard is accusing someone of being a fascist or racist or something they never back up

idiots and hypocrites

every day on these boards a leftard is accusing someone of being a fascist or racist or something they never back up

idiots and hypocrites
And how does that make you feel toward Democrats? Does it make you feel like voting Democratic?

Same thing, willfully blind enabler.

"The war between Islam and the West is brewing and soon there won't be a save [sic] corner on the planet for the demonic cult!"

16875sg.jpg

DUHHHHH...where is the hate or negativity in that?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

where is the part that allows you to slur a whole group of millions over it idiot?

you are saying obama can excuse the actions of murderous muslims of ISIS butchering their way across the MIDDLE East by saying "that isnt Islam" but the statement of one conservative calling Islam a death cult is proof all American Christians are haters?

you make a dam fool of yourself EVERY DAY HERE.

hypocrite

idiots and hypocrites
And how does that make you feel toward Democrats? Does it make you feel like voting Democratic?

did you just justify your own side's hatred?
congrats; i didnt think you could sink any lower

I have been unable to drink my beverage for the past several minutes. Every time I start to take a sip, I think, "Where's the hate or negativity?" and start belly laughing.

Fuck Islam! The war between Islam and the West is brewing and soon there won't be a save corner on the planet for the demonic cult!
Soggy in NOLA bedowin62
Every. Single. Day.

THAT is arguably happening now idiot. where is the "hate" or negativity?
What part of "demonic cult" do you not see as negative, willfully blind enabler? Both "demonic" and "cult" are negative, you fucking moron.

What if YOUR religion was called a "demonic cult"? You wouldn't see that as a negative attack?

Wow. Your obtuseness and stupidity knows no bounds!

Just keep on denying, enabler. You are most amusing.

what part of one person's post makes you think you can make blanket statements you mental-case?
I can make blanket statements when they are true.

EVERY time a right winger is talking about a minority, it is in a negative light on this forum. You are just too unbelievably blind to see it.

"Demonic cult".

"Duhhhhh, what's negative about that?"

Minorities notice shit like that. They also notice people like you who attack people like me for trying to clean up the bigotry in MY party.

THAT is why they vote Democratic, willfully blind enabler.

how many minorities have noticed me attacking you idiot? who exactly?
and they told you this?

when?

how/

idiots and hypocrites

My side is the Republican side. This is perhaps where you demonstrate the most obtuseness: Your assumption that someone who is trying to clean up the bigotry on the Right must be a Democrat/liberal.

You attack me for trying to clean up our side of the street, and all people like you accomplish is convincing minorities the Republican Party has absolutely no desire to throw the bigots to the curb. People like you are enablers. You help perpetuate the bigotry by denying it.

"Where's the hate or negativity?" I want to thank you SO MUCH for showing just how profoundly blind you enablers are.

I did not think it would take long to expose it, and it didn't. Just a few minutes.

I also expect you will go on sputtering and choking since your blindness is deliberate, total and pathological; but everyone has seen who can see.

idiots and hypocrites

My side is the Republican side. This is perhaps where you demonstrate the most obtuseness: Your assumption that someone who is trying to clean up the bigotry on the Right must be a Democrat/liberal.

You attack me for trying to clean up our side of the street, and all people like you accomplish is convincing minorities the Republican Party has absolutely no desire to throw the bigots to the curb. People like you are enablers. You help perpetuate the bigotry by denying it.

"Where's the hate or negativity?" I want to thank you SO MUCH for showing just how profoundly blind you enablers are.

you're not a republican; you're a mentally-ill clown on a rant

geesh

American Taliban - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Taliban
The American Taliban is a derogatory but often accurate term for American Christian fundamentalists. It was coined after the invasion of Afghanistan, when the ...
Quotes - ‎The Newsroom did it better - ‎See also - ‎Footnotes

this is what passes for legitimate discourse for you idiots
If the burning cross fits...
screen_shot_20140707_at_2.09.43_pm.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.09.43_pm.png

good one stupid; now which one do you think has actually killed or plans to kill an actual human being?

600 × 300 - wdtprs.com

{"cl":3,"fn":"bake-the-cake-beating.jpg","id":"PARIIJ8Zw0IpfM:","isu":"wdtprs.com","ity":"jpg","md":"/search?tbs\u003dsbi:AMhZZiuRMVu5-tA-VFfbOCf6FTzfvO4sAneWjIbz_1QoCwqhYQg7GyDDx0cA9Zw0adcQ_12rZ-2f0qC1DdRNBjWSTdjcUgpQxxcEMYwuTkYAOXsPTOLvrAzRJ0ymyGwnME5vFsJitmvwaAXxqktn6UIqqlH-YsWWPL8E7eJ1AFpA4P8h4txVzPNvrk7cD3vSWIp2od4e6DcarfP_1U88sXwnQX7KaOO_1tGutg","msu":"/search?q\u003dliberals+obscene+slurs+of+american+christians\u0026safe\u003dactive\u0026sa\u003dX\u0026biw\u003d1344\u0026bih\u003d722\u0026tbm\u003disch\u0026tbs\u003dsimg:CAQSEgk8BEggnxnDQiFtrxM4KXYRZA","oh":300,"os":"40KB","ow":600,"pt":"Double (anti-Christian) standard in Colorado | Fr. Z\u0026#39;s Blog","rid":"ba8TOCl2EWRHhM","s":"Remember my post about when homosexualists come to destroy your Christian business?","sc":1,"si":"/search?q\u003dliberals+obscene+slurs+of+american+christians\u0026safe\u003dactive\u0026sa\u003dX\u0026biw\u003d1344\u0026bih\u003d722\u0026tbm\u003disch\u0026tbs\u003dsimg:CAESEgk8BEggnxnDQiFtrxM4KXYRZA","th":159,"tu":"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...nLJY2_IPaUwrznSsqOmD9zl9A_WKgRWX15sO4lrLkeP2W","tw":318}

The American Taliban is a derogatory but often accurate term for American Christian fundamentalists. It was coined after the invasion of Afghanistan, when the ...

good one stupid; now which one do you think has actually killed or plans to kill an actual human being?
The one who actually believes what her Holy Book says, not the one who fucks another woman's husband at a Family Values conference.

The one who actually believes what her Holy Book says, not the one who fucks another woman's husband at a Family Values conference.

THANKS FOR making my point for me dummy!!!

Forum List

Back