Even Emin Wants Trump to Tell The Truth

Emin?

Who the hell is that faggot and why do I need him to tell me what to believe?

Honestly: Do all liberals have brains made out of corn meal mush?

• Banned
Emin?

Trump was good buds with Emin's father; I guess Trump & the Russians had a 'falling out' of sorts .......

Trump's Russian pop star pal Emin Agalarov scrubs U.S. tour over probes, fear of detention | The Japan Times

Are you saying that Trump is a faggot? Wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe you should get out more often? It might help your corn meal. :21:

This family was intimately involved in the campaign to get Trump elected and

Emin helped set up the Trump Tower meeting that was supposed to provide "dirt on Hillary"

• Banned
Emin says the Trump Tower meeting was, "about nothing."

Why would Emin's father request Emin try and set up a meeting at Trump Tower in New York for, "nothing?"

LOL

Emin?

Trump was good buds with Emin's father; I guess Trump & the Russians had a 'falling out' of sorts .......

Trump's Russian pop star pal Emin Agalarov scrubs U.S. tour over probes, fear of detention | The Japan Times

Why would any American know a Russian pop star?

Is there something you’re not telling us comrade?

Emin?

Why would any American know a Russian pop star?

Is there something you’re not telling us comrade?

Why ask me?

Maybe you could ask Trump your questions because Trump knows Emin & Emin's father.

I don't.

You obviously don't pay attention.

The Russians don't even trust Trump any longer :21:

You have ZERO credibility here. I remember on Thanksgiving you told me you were only thankful for your family members and you had ZERO gratitude for the country that gave you and your family the modern, first-world life you enjoy. You ingrate, arrogant, snotnosed, rotten, entitled, petulant, sniveling little punk! Fuck you and every traitor that looks like you.

The Russians don't even trust Trump any longer :21:

You have ZERO credibility here. I remember on Thanksgiving you told me you were only thankful for your family members and you had ZERO gratitude for the country that gave you and your family the modern, first-world life you enjoy. You ingrate, arrogant, snotnosed, rotten, entitled, petulant, sniveling little punk! Fuck you and every traitor that looks like you.

When you tell other members, "fuck you" that's all every member here needs to know about you, because you have nothing.

Forum List

Back