Even Bishop Romney's crowd photos are lies

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Even Bishop Romney's crowd photos are lies:

Romney Campaign Exaggerates Size Of Nevada Event With Altered Image

enhanced-buzz-25412-1351276461-0.jpg

enhanced-buzz-20739-1351276397-3.jpg

So, let's review.... according to the actual link.... 'it APPEARS' to have been altered. In other words, they can't be certain. Interesting how a 'appears' suddenly becomes a reality to moronic hacks like SunthiaSucks.

Who is graspnmg at straw men?

The OP. Since the actual link offers no solid proof, just speculation.

Unlike the left and their manipulated images from the TEA parties. Why is it that you people (and by you people I mean fucking morons) don't actually read your fucking links.

still waiting for a link to the original location of the pic online for comparative purposes.

I've looked and can't find one, can't believe there isn't a picture of this place somewhere on the web.

You can clearly see the lettering on the top left side of the picture repeats itself though.

Where would right wingers be without the deception of Photoshop?

Same place as the Dems would be without it.

How much of a moron are you?

Less than you are.

Se how nice I am?
I did not even have to say you are a moroon to say you are a moroon.
That is if yoiu are saying I am a moroon?

Tell us about how you were "drafted into combat duty" in vietnam again, assfuck. Makes for a moronic topic

still waiting for a link to the original location of the pic online for comparative purposes.

I've looked and can't find one, can't believe there isn't a picture of this place somewhere on the web.

You can clearly see the lettering on the top left side of the picture repeats itself though.

So who's to say it wasn't altered by a Democrat looking to score points? Where is the fucking actual evidence? Oh, yea... there is none.... even the link doesn't confirm anything... but leave it to the hysterical moronic left to lie about it.

This should be in the Conspiracy Theories forum, not 'elections'. It has jack shit to do with the election... but it is a mildly entertaining conspiracy theory.

Enlarging it shows the lettering does not repeat.

It reads "Romney 2012 Ryan"

Enlarging it shows the lettering does not repeat.

It reads "Romney 2012 Ryan"

You should get your eyes checked. Unless Romney is now spelling his last name R-O-M-N-M-N-E-Y, it does repeat.

So who's to say it wasn't altered by a Democrat looking to score points? Where is the fucking actual evidence? Oh, yea... there is none.... even the link doesn't confirm anything... but leave it to the hysterical moronic left to lie about it.

This should be in the Conspiracy Theories forum, not 'elections'. It has jack shit to do with the election... but it is a mildly entertaining conspiracy theory.

The campaign admits that the photo they posted was fucked up, they denied it was Photoshopped.

Buzzfeed: Romney campaign exaggerates size of Nevada event with altered image - Elsewhere - Las Vegas Sun News

Forum List

Back