Even Bishop Romney's crowd photos are lies

still waiting for a link to the original location of the pic online for comparative purposes.

I've looked and can't find one, can't believe there isn't a picture of this place somewhere on the web.

You can clearly see the lettering on the top left side of the picture repeats itself though.

Enlarging it shows the lettering does not repeat.

It reads "Romney 2012 Ryan"

2012 comes after the repeat.

I've looked and can't find one, can't believe there isn't a picture of this place somewhere on the web.

You can clearly see the lettering on the top left side of the picture repeats itself though.

Enlarging it shows the lettering does not repeat.

It reads "Romney 2012 Ryan"

You should get your eyes checked. Unless Romney is now spelling his last name R-O-M-N-M-N-E-Y, it does repeat.

Where, exactly, does it repeat?

Here's another image from the event.

Why look. The so-called "copied" trees are in the background. And the light is hitting the crowd the same way. :eek:

A56sMt-CQAIDNva.jpg

still waiting for a link to the original location of the pic online for comparative purposes.

I understand the photo supplied is a panorama (crappy one).

The OP's contention is that it was an intentional misrepresentation of the crowd size. However, without seeing where it was originally posted and reading the accompanying story/caption, the OP might as well contend that everyone in the photo is a closet Al Queda agent, as that is just as valid an ASSumption.

Last edited:
Here's another image from the event.

Why look. The so-called "copied" trees are in the background. And the light is hitting the crowd the same way. :eek:

A56sMt-CQAIDNva.jpg

That is a non-distorted image.

Anyone who doesn't think the photo in the OP is distorted is blind. Whether it was photoshopped or it was an issue with instagram is another story.

I don't think this is an issue though, just one of those funny stories that pops up during election season.

So, let's review.... according to the actual link.... 'it APPEARS' to have been altered. In other words, they can't be certain. Interesting how a 'appears' suddenly becomes a reality to moronic hacks like SunthiaSucks.
November 6 is just around the corner - do you have a brown paper bag to breathe into? :lol:

got a link to the original source of the photo, so we can compare?
The butthurt is strong when you start conspiracy theories about buzzfeed.com :lol:

I included a link - ask them!

Not my problem, dumb ass... YOU started the thread, posted a source, and now reuse to corroborate/verify the information YOU posted.

You're a hack and a dumb ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So who's to say it wasn't altered by a Democrat looking to score points? Where is the fucking actual evidence? Oh, yea... there is none.... even the link doesn't confirm anything... but leave it to the hysterical moronic left to lie about it.

This should be in the Conspiracy Theories forum, not 'elections'. It has jack shit to do with the election... but it is a mildly entertaining conspiracy theory.
This is clearly upsetting you, Sandy! :lol:

got a link to the original source of the photo, so we can compare?
The butthurt is strong when you start conspiracy theories about buzzfeed.com :lol:

Not my problem, dumb ass... YOU started the thread, posted a source, and now reuse to corroborate/verify the information YOU posted.

My source is the link I included in the OP, Mr. Butthurt! :lol:

My, you're stupid.

My source is the link I included in the OP, Mr. Butthurt! :lol:

My, you're stupid.

And your 'source', for whatever it is worth, even states it can be a messed up panorama shot (which you of course neglect to say)

Forum List

Back