Euthanasia

I have learned a lot about being an asshole from him already. He's a great teacher.

I certainly haven't observed that.

How could you??
You just fucking got here.

I've been here long enough to observe and form an opinion.

I think the dynamic of messageboards is funny...you act as though a person has to be here a certain time to have an opinion or notice things about posters.

If you are a newbie, you can not possibly know all there is to know about another poster, in only a matter of a few short days/weeks.
It takes time to watch their style, the way they write, the words they use....if they are hostile or not *haha*
I haven't been here that long myself, and so there are many posters I am not sure of yet, and some I don't want to be sure of.
You act as tho you already know some of these people here, and what's worse, you act as tho you know it all.

Last edited:
So what? I have powerful powers of observation, and a lot of experience on messageboards. So sue me.

Your perception of thinking I think I know it all is your own problem, and I never said I knew everything about anybody...again that's your own perception. Perhaps I know everything compared to YOU, I don't know.

Anyway, your insecurity has nada to do with me. I call it like I see it. If you don't like it, that's too bad for you.

So what? I have powerful powers of observation, and a lot of experience on messageboards. So sue me.

Your perception of thinking I think I know it all is your own problem, and I never said I knew everything about anybody...again that's your own perception. Perhaps I know everything compared to YOU, I don't know.

Anyway, your insecurity has nada to do with me. I call it like I see it. If you don't like it, that's too bad for you.

Again, your completely unqualified (despite your fraudulant claims that you are qualified) diagnosis (or are you calling it an opinion now?) of a diagnosis not recognized by the DSM (insane) will be taken for what it's worth: sqaut. Better luck next time, Dr. Fraud

Now, back on topic........

Again, your completely unqualified (despite your fraudulant claims that you are qualified) diagnosis (or are you calling it an opinion now?) of a diagnosis not recognized by the DSM (insane) will be taken for what it's worth: sqaut. Better luck next time, Dr. Fraud

Now, back on topic........

Fradulent claims, lol...practicing without a license....haha...

Overdramatize much?

It's a messageboard, lunatic. I get the feeling you're confusing this with real life, and that makes me sad for you.

Forum List

Back