Euthanasia drug found in dog food

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
From WebMD (4/28/17): “Party Animal is recalling dog food that tested positive for a pet euthanasia drug…The voluntary recall affects the company’s Cocolicious dog food brand…The affected products include 13-ounce cans of Cocolicious Beef & Turkey dog food (Lot #0136E15204 04, best by July 2019) and 13-ounce cans of Cocolicious Chicken & Beef dog food (Lot #0134E15 237 13, best by August 2019)… Party Animal is working with distributors and retailers to find out if any other beef-flavored foods are still being sold, and if so, to recall them immediately, the company said.”

Euthanasia Drug Found in Dog Food
Veterinarians are selling euthanized animals to middle men, who in turn supply meat to pet-food manufacturers?
========================================================================

We can't even feed our pets safe food any more without some nutjob who probably tainted it. But they'll blame it some other reason no doubt.

I only use Science Diet when I am not making Karma's chicken/rice/carrot stew. When I make her food, I know whats in it!

Thanks for the notice, though. I tweeted it, so others know to NOT feed their dog this stuff.

• Banned
“It might surprise some dog owners to know that dog meat has been used in dog food. This practice was relatively common until the late 1990’s. Even today there are no laws preventing man’s best friend from ending up in dog food.”

• Banned
“It might surprise some dog owners to know that dog meat has been used in dog food. This practice was relatively common until the late 1990’s. Even today there are no laws preventing man’s best friend from ending up in dog food.”

So if you make it at home, how much do you make at once. Do you have a big doe or small?

So if you make it at home, how much do you make at once. Do you have a big doe or small?
I get my big 'sghetti pot.....add water, toss in chicken thighs or breasts with skin removed. I add a bit of chicken broth to it for flavoring. I chop up carrots in bite size, toss them in so they get nice and soft. Once the chicken is done, I pull it all out, cool it, then start pulling all the meat off the bones and then shred the chicken or chunk it in bite sizes, toss it back in the water, add the rice. Once the rice is done (rinse it off first to get the starch off), I stir it all up, then let it cool. Once it is, I pack a quart size baggie with it, lay it flat, toss it in the freezer. I wind up with 6 bags, which lasts her a long time, cuz I thaw one at a time. I add it to her kibble, so I stretch it. Its healthy, LOW FAT, and she loves it.

To make a large quantity like that, you will need one of those big containers of chicken at the market...oblong ones, you know? Sometimes I add green beans along with the carrots. Karma is a yellow lab, so I make a big batch. :)

when alex jones is the source....i ignore the info

science diet is not good food.....vets only take a 3 hour nutrition course.....and science diet gives vet students free cat /dog food..that is why they are the vets favorite...has nothing to do with being the best for your animals

prior to the 50's ...dogs were regularly given table scraps..there was no kibble...a so called raw diet is hard to maintain....you need tripe and other internal organs....and a large ass freezer...i did the raw diet for a while...till the damn dogs got too aggressive with it...now i use a mix of kibble..purina....always purina....cat and dog food.....and whatever i have left over...or i add eggs...

ahhhh i see dogs standing at foods bowls looking sad....lol mine

if you can afford those top brands go for it.....i cant afford 3 to 4 bones a lb for food.....i will look into this page a wee bit more....and call purina later today....

tell ya what ice....when this bag which was just opened runs out i will switch them to 4 health dry....it will take a while to switch over totally and lets see how they do...i will even post before and after pics of the dogs...

Iceweasel

tell ya what ice....when this bag which was just opened runs out i will switch them to 4 health dry....it will take a while to switch over totally and lets see how they do...i will even post before and after pics of the dogs...

Iceweasel
I feed mine Costco's Nature's Domain, which is made by Diamond. It's about a buck a pound. I also give her the same in canned food sometimes. Kibbles in the morning and the canned food (which is mostly meat) or NW Naturals, a frozen raw diet. I've had her for 12 years and she was full grown. Runs around like a puppy sometimes and 60lbs.

When she gets kibbles I put water in it and nuke it for 15 seconds, then mix it a bit, makes a light gravy. She is a picky eater and once I did that she goes for it. I figure it's like us eating dry or wet cereal.

costco is not in this area...closest one is in winston 2 hours away what kinda dog? i have mutts since my dobie died in may of last year.....fuck i have been a year without a doberman.....that sucks

when alex jones is the source....i ignore the info

science diet is not good food.....vets only take a 3 hour nutrition course.....and science diet gives vet students free cat /dog food..that is why they are the vets favorite...has nothing to do with being the best for your animals

When you are such an idiot and can't see where he mentions the source and then fail to follow links, proves over and over why we have idiots like you who voted for Obama twice, and then wanted Clinton. You dumb mother fuckers are that gawd damn stupid, and have no ability to use logic nor common sense , which makes you a AN A 1 ASSHOLE whose IQ is about ten.

Iceweasel

When ASSHOLES ASSUME andf FAIL To read and gather information time and time and time again if you antifa dumb asses realized how fkn stupid you make yourselves look over and over you would see how the rest of the world views you as huge morons ...............

Learn how to read and stop shooting the messegener morons

KDVR (FOX) reports: “Party Animal is recalling two lots of its Cocolicious dog food because it might contain pentobarbital.”

Iceweasel

See what dumbasses miss when they stop at the healines--------------------- FOOL

CNN: “Party Animals, a California-based pet food maker, is recalling two lots from its line of Cocolicious dog foods after some cans in Texas tested positive for pentobarbital — a chemical that’s used to euthanize animals. In a statement on its website, Party Animal said a customer in Texas had given Cocolicious samples to a lab and the dog food tested positive for pentobarbital. Party Animal is asking for those test results, and ‘out of an abundance of caution’ is recalling the two lots of dog food sold nationwide. The company is also sending cans of its dog foods to an independent lab for testing.”

Forum List

Back