Europe's 9/11

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Zhukov, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    http://www.straitstimes.asia1.com/world/story/0,4386,239954,00.html

Perhaps, despite the terrorist victory in Spain, in the long term it will help to bolster the European community against terrorism.

2. CnsrvtveChrstn

CnsrvtveChrstn Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe now France can wonder if they'll be next and assemble their army of... wait, never mind.

3. supermarine

supermarine Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    hahaha, wow, i havent laughed so hard since a was a little girl. The only big scale army they have over there is a million mimes. hahaha. The only thing that will get them to make an army is if half of paris was bombed by a biological bomb. I have yet to see them impress me. THe last time they actually didnt get their asses whooped was in world war 1 after that they went downhill

4. spillmind

spillmind Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    i wouldn't call it a victory. :(

gee, maybe if we didn't ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in CREATING and PERPETUATING terrorism, we wouldn't have to fear it so much, no?

5. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    That doesn't surprise me in the least.

How do we do that? It was my understanding that we were actively killing them and removing leaders of states that supported them.

I'm not afraid.

6. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    they let spilly out again!!! please tell me, Iknow you are dieing to anyway, how we are an active participant in terrorism and supporting it.? created? hahahahha...thats funny! and please sspare me the BS, just facts that you back up with valid links. is that possible?

7. supermarine

supermarine Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Yes, countries that supported the war on iraq will probably be targeted first. That isnt a reason why we need to stop this war. If america and its allies that are against al qauda or howerver you spell that stupid name, are defeated somehow. The rest of the countries of the world would be targets until they surrender. You know what i say, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. For every ten civilians they kill, we kill thirty of the al qada prisorners that still worship usama.

8. winston churchi

winston churchi Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9

I think a reality check is in need for this person. First of all the United States unlike some countries that shall be nameless (but I am sure clever readers know who they are) does not support terrorism. Yes, there are countries that do support terrorism, financially and otherwise.

The reason we fear it is not because, according to your statement so sadly put, we participate in creating, but because these 'people' do not care who they kill or how. Its main purpose is mass destruction. Imagine being in New York during 9/11 and watching your whole life crumble before you - this disaster - not caused by nature but by humans - terrorist.

My suggestion to you is this:
    Read a history book. Learn from what you read. This form of spreading fear throughout the world is nothing new and thus nothing created by the US. You can read any time period you wish and I am sure you will find some organized groups stirring mass destruction to further their cause - normally religion.

9. spillmind

spillmind Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    how incredibly civilized and insightful. you should run for president :rolleyes:

you want links on nicaragua? how about chile? how about southeast asia? africa? how about venezuela? don't waste our time with your obvious denial.

i guess the real question is: what exactly *is* terrorism? and why can't we stand internationally united against it? is it the american-serving global capitalism that relies heavily on oil? and who exactly is to say what is 'right'? and who's to enforce it?

10. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    still cant back up your words with proof? links?