Europeans want their leaders to consider their safety first

Normal human reaction to be invaded with hostile peeps I think. Rejection of illegal immigration is the normal not the other way around no matter what leftist are trying to push.

"The populist, anti-migration nationalists are on the rise across the European Union and recent polls show the rate of their increase is also on the rise! Italy, France, Hungary and Spain especially.

A recent poll from 4 November from the Institut Français D’opinion Publique (IFOP) showed that French President Emmanuel Macron’s centrist party Republic on the Move (LREM) has plunged to 19 per cent, while Marine Le Pen’s right-wing Rassemblement National (RN, formerly National Front) jumped to 21 per cent.

Victor Orbán’s Fidesz party and their Christian Democratic People’s Party allies, according to a Hungarian national poll, reveal their support, already the highest in Europe, has increased to 63 per cent, the second most ‘popular’ party hobbling in at 11 per cent......" More at link

Europeans increasingly support patriotic leaders who put their people and safety first

Jobless Somalis demand higher benefits and a house – Say they are discriminated in Sweden

I wonder who owns German mainstream media as it calls Polish families celebrating their freedom 'ultra-right nationalists'.

Why doesn't mainstream media tells the people about the crime that taking all the illegals in has caused? Europe's citizens suffer at the hands of the UN's migration policy guru's and MSM is being silent on the real cause of the increased crime they bring with them.

14 Moroccans sexually abuse girl and knife her boyfriend in Spain - Mainstream media silent

Slovakia has its chit together. Terror-free Slovakia completely refuses Islam and won't allow a single mosque
I'm European and NOT for closing the borders. I also want to point out that FN getting to 21 percent hardly constitutes a majority. In the former Eastern bloc nations you do have a point, but that's hardly indicative of all, or even a majority of Europeans. I also find these sensationalized links you posted misleading. Terrorism kills an almost negligible amount of people in Europe. The death rate from attacks rank BELOW dying from lightning strikes. And WAAAAY below the American death rate from gun violence. So my question is, is someone killed by generic gun violence any less dead?
I am also European and I would like to stand alongside you Sir. Maybe if we stopped bombing these countries then there would be less need for them to uproot.
The fact is that you re a lot safer anywhere in Western Europe than you are in the US. You would not think so if you read the imbecilic ravings on this board.

Normal human reaction to be invaded with hostile peeps I think. Rejection of illegal immigration is the normal not the other way around no matter what leftist are trying to push.

"The populist, anti-migration nationalists are on the rise across the European Union and recent polls show the rate of their increase is also on the rise! Italy, France, Hungary and Spain especially.

A recent poll from 4 November from the Institut Français D’opinion Publique (IFOP) showed that French President Emmanuel Macron’s centrist party Republic on the Move (LREM) has plunged to 19 per cent, while Marine Le Pen’s right-wing Rassemblement National (RN, formerly National Front) jumped to 21 per cent.

Victor Orbán’s Fidesz party and their Christian Democratic People’s Party allies, according to a Hungarian national poll, reveal their support, already the highest in Europe, has increased to 63 per cent, the second most ‘popular’ party hobbling in at 11 per cent......" More at link

Europeans increasingly support patriotic leaders who put their people and safety first

Jobless Somalis demand higher benefits and a house – Say they are discriminated in Sweden

I wonder who owns German mainstream media as it calls Polish families celebrating their freedom 'ultra-right nationalists'.

Why doesn't mainstream media tells the people about the crime that taking all the illegals in has caused? Europe's citizens suffer at the hands of the UN's migration policy guru's and MSM is beinbg silent on the real cause of the increased crime they bring with them.

14 Moroccans sexually abuse girl and knife her boyfriend in Spain - Mainstream media silent

Slovakia has its chit together. Terror-free Slovakia completely refuses Islam and won't allow a single mosque

I am guessing you do not support religious freedom.
Islam is a political system with subversive tendencies that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest and no I do not believe it belongs in our western culture.

I support religious freedom in all cultures.
As do I, along with supporting the defense of religious freedom from religions of intolerance.
Exactly. And in countries with secular systems of law, like ours, all religions have a right to freely practice their faith within the law, respecting the rights of other faiths to do the same. That is what those like Rhodishi and Dogmaphobe don't understand. You cant pick and choose just those faiths you personally like and redefine or outlaw the rest and still claim to suppoet religious freedom. Our Constitution protects the rights of all with minimal infringement on the rights of any.

Oh, yes -- you and your fellow Islamists are all about religious freedom.

To the exact same degree that the Duggar family is all about birth control...…..

The fact is that you re a lot safer anywhere in Western Europe than you are in the US. .

You should tell that to the teenage girls of Rotherham.

Better yet, you should do so in person with a couple of their older brothers present.
Why do you focus on those crimes. There are other rapes, I have highlighted a major crime today on this board.

The fact is that you re a lot safer anywhere in Western Europe than you are in the US. .

You should tell that to the teenage girls of Rotherham.

Better yet, you should do so in person with a couple of their older brothers present.
Why do you focus on those crimes. There are other rapes, I have highlighted a major crime today on this board.

Can you not fathom why Americans got away from that corrupt, degenerate and godless continent?

This thread is about the danger to Native Europeans by the mass importation of those who see the rape of their women and children as part of their pattern of conquest.

How ISN'T that relevant?

Why doesn't mainstream media tells the people about the crime that taking all the illegals in has caused? Europe's citizens suffer at the hands of the UN's migration policy guru's and MSM is being silent on the real cause of the increased crime they bring with them.

Islam is a political system with subversive tendencies that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest and no I do not believe it belongs in our western culture.

So do I and every freedom loving person, but then the EU wants to dictate to their citizens and to eliminate free speech. The EU goes so far as to make speaking the truth a criminal offense. When a government controls thought and speech, that is a government that needs to be wiped out. The United States government is getting dangerously close to coming under the scrutiny of patriotic citizens. When the government crosses that line then there are clauses in the constitution that demands a remedy.

Here is a good example.

European Court Makes it Illegal to Criticize Mohammad

I agree with you on free speech, but I think your article misrepresents tha case. The ruling did not make it illegal to critisize Mohammed but focused on specific types of statements it considers hate speech.

European Court Won't Tolerate Blasphemy as Free Speech

In that it is not so different than the way it treats other speech designed to incite hate: French courts punish promoters of antisemitic hate speech

That is the difference between Americans and Europeans, we place a much higher and constitutionally protected value on free speech.

So do I and every freedom loving person, but then the EU wants to dictate to their citizens and to eliminate free speech. The EU goes so far as to make speaking the truth a criminal offense. When a government controls thought and speech, that is a government that needs to be wiped out. The United States government is getting dangerously close to coming under the scrutiny of patriotic citizens. When the government crosses that line then there are clauses in the constitution that demands a remedy.

Here is a good example.

European Court Makes it Illegal to Criticize Mohammad

I agree with you on free speech, but I think your article misrepresents tha case. The ruling did not make it illegal to critisize Mohammed but focused on specific types of statements it considers hate speech.

European Court Won't Tolerate Blasphemy as Free Speech

In that it is not so different than the way it treats other speech designed to incite hate: French courts punish promoters of antisemitic hate speech

That is the difference between Americans and Europeans, we place a much higher and constitutionally protected value on free speech.
This is partly because America did not live the recent scourges that swept Europe, with speech that led to unbelievably horrible actions. We feel as if we can afford free speech. We feel that we can afford easily available firearms; We feel we can afford over sized, over-consuming vehicles. Europe doesn't feel it has the same luxuries. After America has fully felt the consequences of its perceived freedoms, it can lecture others.
No one is more in favor than I of freedom of expression. The fact is that all freedoms are anchored to responsibility. For some reason, too many people don't want to accept that.

Europeans want their leaders to consider their safety first

Historically, things haven't gone well for European leaders who ignore the will of their people.

Louis_guillotine-700x390.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhistoricroyalpalaces.picturepark.com%2FGo%2Fw6ZKcBac%2FV%2F3710%2F29

H7Zp0bd-JVOra-NMvPoX_Y9_AOE.jpg

Forum List

Back