European vs. American women

'course you guys, you American men, are all gorgeous....:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Well when I go up north into hickville it always seems
like the guy is a skinny decent looking guy with some big fat woman and I can never understand it other than there just aren't a lot of options of their.

My son lives in Europe and said he will wait until he gets stateside to find a woman to marry. European women are not his type. They have so little clue of the real world.

You can find beautiful women in every corner of the globe, just as you can find...

Looks like we got payback on Japan. Not hard when its hard to tell the guys from the gals in America. I think it's all the steroids they put in all our foods. Bigger steaks bigger chickens bigger Strawberry's and bigger portions equals bigger women.

My son lives in Europe and said he will wait until he gets stateside to find a woman to marry. European women are not his type. They have so little clue of the real world.
:lmao:

It's amazing someone can live in another country and still have no clue about it.

One thing everyone on this thread needs to take into account is that they are making sweeping generalizations, which is a logical fallacy.

In my observation, American women are not less attractive than women anywhere in the world; in fact, American women are sought after by men in other countries who disparage their own women. I've heard British men go on and on about how attractive American women are while they criticize their own women.

It's really about having a skewed perspective: the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

I work in an international environment, outside the US. I have about 50 female colleagues from around the world: there are overweight and obese women from all over the world, not just America. In fact, there are only about 4 Americans and only one is overweight.

As far as American men not being overweight:

For example, a man who is not looking at American men in general, assumes they are all slender and nice looking, while a woman who is looking at men in general sees that most seem to be overweight and not nice looking.

The fact is that obesity is as prevalent in American men as in American women.

In fact, here is a statistic you guys need to be aware of--

Obesity and overweight statistics by gender in the US:

United States -- Men: 70.0% Women: 57.6%

You guys need to get a grip on reality and stop believing in stereotypes and logical fallacies.

Overweight and Obesity Rates for Adults by Gender The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Last edited:

It's amazing someone can live in another country and still have no clue about it.

One thing everyone on this thread needs to take into account is that they are making sweeping generalizations, which is a logical fallacy.

In my observation, American women are not less attractive than women anywhere in the world; in fact, American women are sought after by men in other countries who disparage their own women. I've heard British men go on and on about how attractive American women are while they criticize their own women.

It's really about having a skewed perspective: the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

I work in an international environment, outside the US. I have about 50 female colleagues from around the world: there are overweight and obese women from all over the world, not just America. In fact, there are only about 4 Americans and only one is overweight.

For example, a man who is not looking at American men in general, assumes they are all slender and nice looking, while a woman who is looking at men in general sees that most seem to be overweight and not nice looking.

You guys need to get a grip on reality and stop believing in stereotypes and logical fallacies.

Overweight and Obesity Rates for Adults by Gender The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
Besides the weight thing European women were making fun of the way American women dress. Sweatpants hockey jerseys no makeup hard to tell the men from the women. Online family feud they asked 100 amercan women how many dates before they start wearing sweatpants and the number one answer was 10 dates.

QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 11650533, member: 11281"]I have a friend who lives in Europe and I asked him what are the differences between America and Europe. He says the biggest difference are how fat the American women are. also how they dress. They were watching an American hockey game on TV and his cousin walked by the TV pointed at the audience and said what the hell are these women wearing? Mens pants and hockey jerseys? or camouflage jackets and men's haircuts? What the hell is wrong with you women?[ QUOTE]

As a European I think not only women are fat in USA, there are just too many fat people of both sex. To me the problem with American women is: the majority of them don't care how they look. No cosmetics, dressed like men (tennis shoes, pants, T-shirt and sometimes a cap), sometimes it's almost impossible to understand the difference between a man and a woman, unless she has noticeable breast.

On the contrary, the majority of women in Eastern Europe (in post-Soviet republics for sure) watch their weight, use everything Mother Nature has supplied them with, but also try to look as good as possible with the help of cosmetics and nice looking and stylish shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. Almost all the foreigners, coming to Russia, being asked a question : "What was the biggest surprise for you to see here?" answer the same way: "A lot of beautiful women."

Have you seen how fat the British have become? Both sexes. 20 to 30 years ago they were slim. Now they are catching up with the Americans.

Lots of pretty women in the U.S. They pay a lot of attention to personal grooming.

The obesity levels depend on the area, I find.The region I frequent in America for instance; virtually no signs of obese people.

Dumbest comment so far. As if women on a whole continent would not be realistists as opposed to another whole continent......your son is the problem.

Forum List

Back