European vs. American women

If you are a parent to a young child.
For their sake...do not give them soda.
Do not give them juices that contains at least the same sugars as soda, some more.
Cookies, cakes, pies, twinkies, ice cream...these should be foods for special occasions - not every freaking day!!

sounds like your buddy is gay.....
it's my brother and he's a rich vice president living in Switzerland and they have to come back in a couple months and they are heartbroken they're leaving a storybook life to come back to America. he says you wouldn't believe how beautiful the women are in Europe. I just got back from one of the best places up North Michigan Boyne Mountain Petoskey Michigan lake Charlavoi area. he has property up there and we just went and worked on it all weekend while he's in town for a couple weeks on business and we were in a Walmart Dunham's Home Depot picking up odds and ends and we noticed how fugly all the women were. that doesn't make us gay. we see the occasional beautiful American woman
leave Michigan and you might see some beautiful woman....come to California you will see lots of this....

[URL='https://www.pinterest.com/explore/surfer-girl-hair/'][/URL]

[URL='https://www.pinterest.com/explore/surfer-girl-hair/'][URL='http://www.inquisitr.com/1195452/spring-break-travel-florida-california-mexico-top-beaches-get-warm/'][/URL][/URL]

[URL='https://www.pinterest.com/explore/surfer-girl-hair/'][URL='http://www.inquisitr.com/1195452/spring-break-travel-florida-california-mexico-top-beaches-get-warm/'][URL='http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/the-asylum/california-the-future-america-t97394-15.html'][/URL][/URL][/URL]

sorry you dont have any good looking woman in Mich. bobo....

I have a friend who lives in Europe and I asked him what are the differences between America and Europe. He says the biggest difference are how fat the American women are. also how they dress. They were watching an American hockey game on TV and his cousin walked by the TV pointed at the audience and said what the hell are these women wearing? Mens pants and hockey jerseys? or camouflage jackets and men's haircuts? What the hell is wrong with you women?

Thats easy,yankee women are usually a little chunkier than their southern counter parts unless we're talking about mexicans...because we all know they dont watch hockey.
It has to do with the length of the summer.

Do not give them juices that contains at least the same sugars as soda, some more.
Cookies, cakes, pies, twinkies, ice cream...these should be foods for special occasions - not every freaking day!!

I agree, white sugar is a killer. It creates a mess, nothing seems to work as it should. Energy is drained fast, hunger comes in waves and concentration is hampered. Also I find the sense of taste being overloaded. If I eat a piece of chocolate now it's an explosion of taste.

Yes, I use some sugar in cooking, eat some ice cream now and then, not a fanatic in any way.

QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 11650533, member: 11281"]I have a friend who lives in Europe and I asked him what are the differences between America and Europe. He says the biggest difference are how fat the American women are. also how they dress. They were watching an American hockey game on TV and his cousin walked by the TV pointed at the audience and said what the hell are these women wearing? Mens pants and hockey jerseys? or camouflage jackets and men's haircuts? What the hell is wrong with you women?[ QUOTE]

As a European I think not only women are fat in USA, there are just too many fat people of both sex. To me the problem with American women is: the majority of them don't care how they look. No cosmetics, dressed like men (tennis shoes, pants, T-shirt and sometimes a cap), sometimes it's almost impossible to understand the difference between a man and a woman, unless she has noticeable breast.

On the contrary, the majority of women in Eastern Europe (in post-Soviet republics for sure) watch their weight, use everything Mother Nature has supplied them with, but also try to look as good as possible with the help of cosmetics and nice looking and stylish shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. Almost all the foreigners, coming to Russia, being asked a question : "What was the biggest surprise for you to see here?" answer the same way: "A lot of beautiful women."
come to California ....if you think the woman on the beaches out here are fat....ill fix you up with bobos friend...there are fat woman everywhere you dumbass including where ever the hell you are from....
listen hairy balls we all know that California and Florida are full of beautiful women dumbass. Haven't you ever heard the joke a California 7 is a Michigan 10?

as far
I can see by the choices for guys now, they better like 'em big....
no doubt it's not just American women its all of us. my friend is convinced that it's the chemicals that they're putting in our food. in Europe a chicken breast is half the size of our chicken breast. our strawberries are twice the size of their strawberries. he said he noticed even the guys in America have to work out and be big and muscular to be in shape but in Europe the guys are just lean. they don't exercise or workout they just walk a lot and go out and do things when they're not at work and enjoy their lives. where most of us work and just go home and sit there to rest waiting for the next work day or for the weekend to be over before we have to go back to work and then we eat too much.
I had a job that was like a workout at the gym..So I had all the exercise I could handle some days and had a hard time moving after work...
that's another thing. in Europe they work 35 hours and that includes breaks. in America we work 45. That's a big difference. Quality of life. just pointing out how most people live in america. Most of us don't do anything in America they go home and watch TV and rest for work on Monday even when they have saturday and Sunday to do anything they want

sounds like your buddy is gay.....
it's my brother and he's a rich vice president living in Switzerland and they have to come back in a couple months and they are heartbroken they're leaving a storybook life to come back to America. he says you wouldn't believe how beautiful the women are in Europe. I just got back from one of the best places up North Michigan Boyne Mountain Petoskey Michigan lake Charlavoi area. he has property up there and we just went and worked on it all weekend while he's in town for a couple weeks on business and we were in a Walmart Dunham's Home Depot picking up odds and ends and we noticed how fugly all the women were. that doesn't make us gay. we see the occasional beautiful American woman
leave Michigan and you might see some beautiful woman....come to California you will see lots of this....

sorry you dont have any good looking woman in Mich. bobo....
And they will all tell me no...

I have a friend who lives in Europe and I asked him what are the differences between America and Europe. He says the biggest difference are how fat the American women are. also how they dress. They were watching an American hockey game on TV and his cousin walked by the TV pointed at the audience and said what the hell are these women wearing? Mens pants and hockey jerseys? or camouflage jackets and men's haircuts? What the hell is wrong with you women?

Thats easy,yankee women are usually a little chunkier than their southern counter parts unless we're talking about mexicans...because we all know they dont watch hockey.
The Mexicans are fat here in der South also...

I'm not disagreeing with you but when somebody lives in Europe for 4 years and notices that the portion sizes are double here in America that has to make a difference. Oh that's double the sugar

I'm not disagreeing with you but when somebody lives in Europe for 4 years and notices that the portion sizes are double here in America that has to make a difference. Oh that's double the sugar
And I am sure buffets are not as popular as here in the US...

The Mexicans are fat here in der South also...

Which is kinda what I was sayen...........

I agree, white sugar is a killer. It creates a mess, nothing seems to work as it should. Energy is drained fast, hunger comes in waves and concentration is hampered. Also I find the sense of taste being overloaded. If I eat a piece of chocolate now it's an explosion of taste.
Yes, I use some sugar in cooking, eat some ice cream now and then, not a fanatic in any way.

I quit drinking soda several years ago, I remember months after I quit I tried a coke...whaaaaa!!!...holy crap it literally tasted like fizzy syrupy sweet - bleh! Terrible.
Same with salt. We learned to cook with other spices/seasonings/herbs, now if I eat at someone else's house - I taste salt.
We use sea salt, but not a lot. Food needs salt, just not crazy amounts like most people cook with.

in Switzerland the weather's doesn't hold them back. in fact they do snowshoeing skiing mountain climbing. another factor is were very lethargic we don't move enough. I'm guilty myself. my brother and I worked on his property all weekend and he had a lot more energy than I did Andy year older than me. he just moves a lot more than I do and I go to the gym. you know the more I think about it the guys living the lifestyle of the rich and famous. it's probably a lot easier for him to do it then it is for the rest of us especially the person who said they have a very physical job where they worked very hard and need to rest when they get home. he's certainly not working physically hard at work. and he can afford $1 per egg prices and organic meats and the best of the best. also he's not saying he's not guilty of this from self when he comes back to America he's super sizes. we are all guilty. except for hairy balls in his California Dream

I quit drinking soda several years ago, I remember months after I quit I tried a coke...whaaaaa!!!...holy crap it literally tasted like fizzy syrupy sweet - bleh! Terrible.
Same with salt. We learned to cook with other spices/seasonings/herbs, now if I eat at someone else's house - I taste salt.
We use sea salt, but not a lot. Food needs salt, just not crazy amounts like most people cook with.
I very rarely put salt in anything. I'm sure there's so many things that I eat but not anything that I make it home myself. just doesn't seem necessary especially when I know it's bad for me. I had a breakfast at a friends house and his eggs and hash browns it's so much salt on them it was gross

As for the topic, I really couldn't tell the difference between an American and a European women. Fashion also seems to travel eastward.
Been in New York once, it was pretty much like home. (People-wise)

Forum List

Back