European lefties are blaming Israel for what happened in France last night

I swear to God, I waited for your response, too
m0169.gif
I swear to God, HE didn't ask you to move in and hang your panties on the shower curtain.

People blaming Israel for this barbaric attack doesn't concern an Israeli?

Your mind must be a weird place to live in.
You're right, what was I thinking?

Maybe Hollande should think twice about having paramilitary, Shin Bet assholes, train his police departments?

I think she is replying to this:
"
this guy is the assistant to the chief of the labor party in England, who no doubt tweeted what his boss would agree with.
The Labor party has the second largest representation in England's legislature.
He is not an errant nutcase. This nutcase speaks for England's left

"
The thing is, this is pretty mild for Corbyn and the loony left in England these days

Corbyn sounds a lot like Bernie, far left, and he claims to have Jewish ancestry but he was raised Christian.

View attachment 54728

The sickness continues. this stupidity got retweeted and liked. Forget that all the jerks were muslim.
this asshole has the ear of the labor parties leader
Fox news reports that at least one of the murderers last night was a syrian "refugee"

How would we know, they are all dead, as usual. It does have Zionist wrote all over it.

WRONG as they are looking for at least 10 people involved in the mass murders. They have arrested 6 already

Anti-Semites will blame Israel and Jews for everything. This is nothing new or shocking.

It's not new, but to decent people, it is still shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today it is the Swedish Foreign minister to play stupid and blame Israel for the carnage.

I am so glad my ancesstors left that shit hole europe when they did

Forum List

Back