European criminals also prefer fully auto rifles...so much for French gun control...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....another case of French criminals using fully automatic rifles...in a country which has made them illegal.......again, gun control does not work in France any better than it does in the U.S........European criminals,get whatever guns they want or need and use them to murder when they want.......that they murder fewer people is simply a choice on their part and not an effect of their gun control laws......

More Proof that French Gun Control Laws Don't Work [VIDEO] - The Truth About Guns

Several Kalashnikov-wielding gunmen are on the run tonight after a botched robbery attempt led to a dramatic shootout with French police close to the Belgian border.

A bank manager’s wife and their two children – including an 11-month-old baby – were taken hostage during the siege, which ended after several hours when one of the armed men was killed.

Another was arrested but ‘two or three other gunmen’ fled the scene in the northern French town of Roubaix, local authorities said. The hostages were freed unharmed some three hours after the gun battle began at about 7pm local time.

Police say the incident is not believed to be linked to the terror attacks in Paris.

Yes....another case of French criminals using fully automatic rifles...in a country which has made them illegal.......again, gun control does not work in France any better than it does in the U.S........European criminals,get whatever guns they want or need and use them to murder when they want.......that they murder fewer people is simply a choice on their part and not an effect of their gun control laws......

More Proof that French Gun Control Laws Don't Work [VIDEO] - The Truth About Guns

Several Kalashnikov-wielding gunmen are on the run tonight after a botched robbery attempt led to a dramatic shootout with French police close to the Belgian border.

A bank manager’s wife and their two children – including an 11-month-old baby – were taken hostage during the siege, which ended after several hours when one of the armed men was killed.

Another was arrested but ‘two or three other gunmen’ fled the scene in the northern French town of Roubaix, local authorities said. The hostages were freed unharmed some three hours after the gun battle began at about 7pm local time.

Police say the incident is not believed to be linked to the terror attacks in Paris.
You're not one to use reason are you?

You're not one to use reason are you?

I present facts, the truth and reality...you fail to use reason as you show with everything you post.

I'm white and I feel as though guns are part of my culture. I believe it's culturally insensitive t deprive me of one.

Forum List

Back