Europe crushing the US like a grape (again)

What the hell is a Ryder's cup?
Its where great Americn golfers show that they play better for their bank balances tha their flag.
Who gives a fuck about golf?

If that's all you got though it's kinda sad
its pretty much the only sport where the us is willing to compete against the rest of the world. You prefer to play silly made up games like american football and baseball.

We make manly games not sissy games like soccer and cricket..

I do admit last Sunday I was to lazy to get the remote and golf was on at least now you can see the trajectory of the ball after being hit from the Tee .....a little more interesting on television.

Tommy Fleetwood hails ‘unreal’ day as Europe roar back in Ryder Cup

History now favours Europe. On 10 Ryder Cup occasions, a side has won a session to nil. That team has never lost. Caution emanates from 1989, the last time Europe whitewashed the opposition. That event ended in a tie; not good enough for Bjørn to regain the trophy here.

“We got the crowds behind us, we got them believing and it felt like nothing could go wrong,” said Bjørn. “But I’ve been around long enough to know tomorrow morning could be completely different.”

Will it last till sunday or can Europe wrap it up tomorrow ?

A united Europe is a match for anyone.

Not a fan of golf too boring for me, but we have a 10-6 lead so we hope for another success for our European Team.

What the hell is a Ryder's cup?

Some sports idiocy from the rotters continent.

Bread and circuses to keep the stupid docile.

American sports also bread and circuses to keep stupid Americans docile, as is general Entertainment from Hollyweird to all the I'm A Celebrity/Dancing With Celebrity etc programmes, so keeping Americans stupid docile and fat with McDonalds and Fast Foods etc.

Tommy Fleetwood hails ‘unreal’ day as Europe roar back in Ryder Cup

History now favours Europe. On 10 Ryder Cup occasions, a side has won a session to nil. That team has never lost. Caution emanates from 1989, the last time Europe whitewashed the opposition. That event ended in a tie; not good enough for Bjørn to regain the trophy here.

“We got the crowds behind us, we got them believing and it felt like nothing could go wrong,” said Bjørn. “But I’ve been around long enough to know tomorrow morning could be completely different.”

Will it last till sunday or can Europe wrap it up tomorrow ?

A united Europe is a match for anyone.

Meanwhile, the economy of the Eurozone continues to decline while the USA rushes to bold new heights...

It is a Sports thread about The Ryder Cup in golf and if we win then you should congratulate us that IS the sporting thing to do to congratulate who wins.

10 - 6 should see us through. If the US fight back from that it will be the biggest comeback since Lazarus won the Open.

On paper the US team looks stronger than Europe and they regularly play in a more competitive tour. But time and again the sum of the parts adds up to less.

The Ryder Cup is massive over here but it seems to be less so over in the US.

American sports also bread and circuses to keep stupid Americans docile, as is general Entertainment from Hollyweird to all the I'm A Celebrity/Dancing With Celebrity etc programmes, so keeping Americans stupid docile and fat with McDonalds and Fast Foods etc.
Exactly. The Overlords know how to keep America stupid and they learned it from the Romans. Panem (welfare) & circenses (negro ball, tv). They dumbed down education also to bring it to third world levels what America is coming to in a few decades via unlimited low IQ immigration and miscegenation.

dumbed_education.gif

Forum List

Back