Europe crushing the US like a grape (again)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tommy Fleetwood hails ‘unreal’ day as Europe roar back in Ryder Cup

History now favours Europe. On 10 Ryder Cup occasions, a side has won a session to nil. That team has never lost. Caution emanates from 1989, the last time Europe whitewashed the opposition. That event ended in a tie; not good enough for Bjørn to regain the trophy here.

“We got the crowds behind us, we got them believing and it felt like nothing could go wrong,” said Bjørn. “But I’ve been around long enough to know tomorrow morning could be completely different.”

Will it last till sunday or can Europe wrap it up tomorrow ?

A united Europe is a match for anyone.

What the hell is a Ryder's cup?
Its where great Americn golfers show that they play better for their bank balances tha their flag.
Who gives a fuck about golf?

If that's all you got though it's kinda sad
its pretty much the only sport where the us is willing to compete against the rest of the world. You prefer to play silly made up games like american football and baseball.

Don't are about those either.

People who waste their life watching other people play games are a sad lot

What the hell is a Ryder's cup?
Its where great Americn golfers show that they play better for their bank balances tha their flag.
Who gives a fuck about golf?

If that's all you got though it's kinda sad
its pretty much the only sport where the us is willing to compete against the rest of the world. You prefer to play silly made up games like american football and baseball.

Don't are about those either.

People who waste their life watching other people play games are a sad lot
I have a season ticket at Wrexham AFC and ,sadly, I have to agree with you.

We play Barnet tomorrow and I pretty much guarantee that the majority of people sitting around me, win or lose, will be in need of some sort of emotional support. Maybe the football provides some sort of therapy ?

History now favours Europe. On 10 Ryder Cup occasions, a side has won a session to nil. That team has never lost. Caution emanates from 1989, the last time Europe whitewashed the opposition. That event ended in a tie; not good enough for Bjørn to regain the trophy here.

“We got the crowds behind us, we got them believing and it felt like nothing could go wrong,” said Bjørn. “But I’ve been around long enough to know tomorrow morning could be completely different.”

(yawwwn))

Who the hell is "Europe?"

upload_2018-9-29_12-57-33.png

Is that the flag of a group of tiny washed up nations the size of Vermont so feeble they run to terrorist Iran now with tail between legs kissing their feet begging for business to help stay afloat while they cut ties to their #1 power ally? Just wait till you need the USA again. The Ryder Cup is just a game. The USA ain't playing no games. Sucks to be you, Little Man. You need us junior, the USA doesn't need you. For now on we are more careful who we hand favors out to, because none of you pathetic EU countries have ever done JACK for us.

The time for Europe passed about 500 years ago. They are yesterday's news. Even their own governments know it!

I'm glad you are enjoying your sports.

Would you say you are feeling happy watching your team win? And if so, why?

Meanwhile, the economy of the Eurozone continues to decline while the USA rushes to bold new heights...

Forum List

Back