EU Votes To Limit US Visa Access

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Isn't it interesting? Those idiots want to antagonize the U.S. All it takes to pull out of NATO and let them pay for their own fucking defense. Would it change their minds quickly? Pull out the missile defense system, pull out U.S Marines from Poland for start. Lets see what kind of balls the EU has.

"The European Union parliament voted Thursday to restrict United States visa-free access to Europe in response to the U.S. visa policy toward five E.U. member states."

Last edited:
Great idea. Close all military bases and installations in NATO countries. That means we could drastically cut our massive defense costs and the size of our military at the same time. I'm sure Trump is working on it as we speak.

Great idea. Close all military bases and installations in NATO countries. That means we could drastically cut our massive defense costs and the size of our military at the same time. I'm sure Trump is working on it as we speak.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- rebuild the USA military no matter the cost but pull out of 'nato' simply to feck them and show them whose azz they should kiss BFlag !!

Last edited:
Isn't it interesting? Those idiots want to antagonize the U.S. All it takes to pullout of NATO and let them pay for their own fucking defense. Would it change their minds quickly? Pull out the missile defense system, pull out U.S Marines from Poland for start. Lets see what kind of balls the EU has.

"The European Union parliament voted Thursday to restrict United States visa-free access to Europe in response to the U.S. visa policy toward five E.U. member states."
It wouldn't be long and they would be whining for help. The banksters EU isn't working out very well so far.

Where I see the irony is that they let every kind of Radical Islamic Terrorists come and go without any documents and then they fuck with us. Pull out of NATO and yes, build our military stronger with the money saved from there.

Last edited:
Withdrawing massive numbers of troops and assets from NATO countries and redistributing them elsewhere to less strategic areas is a great idea. Same with increasing military spending even though our military will have far less to do since it won't operate in Europe and other NATO areas anymore. Great idea. Pouring more money into our military to do a lot less is going to be yuge.

Withdrawing massive numbers of troops and assets from NATO countries and redistributing them elsewhere to less strategic areas is a great idea. Same with increasing military spending even though our military will have far less to do since it won't operate in Europe and other NATO areas anymore. Great idea. Pouring more money into our military to do a lot less is going to be yuge.
Who said redistribution of troops? Reducing the numbers by attrition. Retirees are not immediately replaced, useless imbeciles hired for political purposes such as "hidden unemployment" and such. Build computerized war machines for land and sea just like the drones operating now.
BTW, we shouldn't deploy more troops to Guam, it may capsize.

Isn't it interesting? Those idiots want to antagonize the U.S. All it takes to pull out of NATO and let them pay for their own fucking defense. Would it change their minds quickly? Pull out the missile defense system, pull out U.S Marines from Poland for start. Lets see what kind of balls the EU has.

Better to spend those vacation dollars in the US anyway.

I studied in France for 10 months back around 2004, I think it was. During my stay, a big bomb went off in Madrid, Spain, at least 5 of my fellow California exchange students were mugged, and there were constant terrorist threats to blow up train tracks in France. I had a great time in Europe, but Europe is a no-go zone for me until they sort stuff out.

Check it out. All the bullies are seriously butthurt because the EU gave the USA back a dose of it's own medicine.

Go on, challenge the EU. The EU will laugh at the USA. We're not needed, and you really don't want the world to find that out.

Better to spend those vacation dollars in the US anyway.
Just stay away from places like Dearborn, Michigan if you are not of that cult and you value your head.....

be not bitter boys------our EU "friends" are as PIXILATED as my fellow democrats right now--------it WILL RESOLVE ITSELF

Then the progressives would scream we are surrendering Europe to Russia.

Check it out. All the bullies are seriously butthurt because the EU gave the USA back a dose of it's own medicine.

Go on, challenge the EU. The EU will laugh at the USA. We're not needed, and you really don't want the world to find that out.

Laughable.

By the way this vote didn't do anything but "recommend" that visa free visits from the US be restricted. That about as useful as a UN resolution condemning Israel.

It won't happen, too much tourism money to be lost.

Shakespeare wrote about this .... Much Ado About Nothing.

When tourism falls off, and they are trying to sell Eiffel Tower souvenirs, but can't find any buyers, they will come to their senses.

Let me guess .... you're a proponent of MUFT, aren't you?

Reality seems to have passed your street.

You seem to be offended by this comrade, are you afraid you won't be able to visit our tulip fields anymore?

I think we should build a yuuuge wall instead, that's the best way to protect ourselves from the american criminals

:coffee:

You seem to be offended by this comrade, are you afraid you won't be able to visit our tulip fields anymore?

I think we should build a yuuuge wall instead, that's the best way to protect ourselves from the american criminals

:coffee:

Reckon that would be all right ... except we know that the EU economies are dying ... they couldn't afford to dig a ditch, much less build a wall.

New Topics

Forum List

Back