EU Bans Claim That H20 Prevents Dehydration

To a certain degree the stops dehydration is in certain circumstances, rare but true. Still looks like the EU went off the deep end on this one.
And yet you still went through six paragraphs defending their decision as old, correct in certain rare cases and irrelevant as a nonbinding ruling.

Liberals are silly.

You know turds always specify " rw hate" as if that makes their left wing hatred alright! dotcom is a fat round turd. I am going to send him a dung beetle for his birthday.
Dot Com is occasionally correct and worth the trouble reading, though there are still many libtards that are far better on one's ignore list.

Uummmmm, the article is from 2011........

From another article;

Daft hysteria over the EU's ruling on water and dehydration

Or maybe you could, because The Express headline is made up. The Mail's effort, "Now barmy EU says you CAN'T claim drinking water stops dehydration," is more accurate, but Steve Doughty writes obtusely, and his agenda is made pretty clear by his choice of 'quotees'. Or perhaps I should say the Express's choice, since Doughty apparently used the exact same people to get remarkably similar quotes from.
So what about the actual claim? Well you can read the EU's ruling here (PDF), and the first thing to note is that this isn't really a rule so much as a piece of advice, which member states are free to interpret as they wish. The Express finally admit this in the very last line of their hysteria, when they eventually allow an EU spokesperson to get a line in edgeways: "This is a specific case with specific characteristics. Either way the final decision is for member states."

Daft hysteria over the EU's ruling on water and dehydration | by Martin Robbins @mjrobbins
To a certain degree the stops dehydration is in certain circumstances, rare but true. Still looks like the EU went off the deep end on this one.

Gonna be a lot less IV bags hung with saline solution for "dehydration" in ER centers if that's the SCIENCE of it..

You ever see Idiocracy? BRAWNDO -- it's what plants crave??
Those EU cronies were being paid off by the Del Monte GATOR AID people.. Because only GATOR AID is recognized as the fluid dehydrated people really crave and need..

Take the GATOR AID.

I will take a beer.

And yet you still went through six paragraphs defending their decision as old, correct in certain rare cases and irrelevant as a nonbinding ruling.

Liberals are silly.
Dayamn that was funny!!!!! Keep the laughs coming!!!!! :lmao:

According to the article, "EU officials concluded that, following a three-year investigation, there was no evidence to prove the previously undisputed fact".

So the EU wasted 3 years of taxpayer money on this nonsense?

No wonder the UK voted to get themselves away from these globalist idiots. ...... :cuckoo:
kinda like the Benghazi investigation. Wish us taxpayers could be reimbursed for that.
They will pay you back in carbon credits... Fuck face
Lol

Actually kind of reminds me of climate scientists...
Uummmmm, the article is from 2011........

From another article;

Daft hysteria over the EU's ruling on water and dehydration

Or maybe you could, because The Express headline is made up. The Mail's effort, "Now barmy EU says you CAN'T claim drinking water stops dehydration," is more accurate, but Steve Doughty writes obtusely, and his agenda is made pretty clear by his choice of 'quotees'. Or perhaps I should say the Express's choice, since Doughty apparently used the exact same people to get remarkably similar quotes from.
So what about the actual claim? Well you can read the EU's ruling here (PDF), and the first thing to note is that this isn't really a rule so much as a piece of advice, which member states are free to interpret as they wish. The Express finally admit this in the very last line of their hysteria, when they eventually allow an EU spokesperson to get a line in edgeways: "This is a specific case with specific characteristics. Either way the final decision is for member states."

Daft hysteria over the EU's ruling on water and dehydration | by Martin Robbins @mjrobbins

Gonna be a lot less IV bags hung with saline solution for "dehydration" in ER centers if that's the SCIENCE of it..

You ever see Idiocracy? BRAWNDO -- it's what plants crave??
Those EU cronies were being paid off by the Del Monte GATOR AID people.. Because only GATOR AID is recognized as the fluid dehydrated people really crave and need..

You know turds always specify " rw hate" as if that makes their left wing hatred alright! dotcom is a fat round turd. I am going to send him a dung beetle for his birthday.
Dot Com is occasionally correct and worth the trouble reading, though there are still many libtards that are far better on one's ignore list.
WillowTree, OTOH, is just some bitter old rw homebody being spoon fed her daily ration of hate from Fox & Friends which she :puke: onto this forum

28004591326_68f1a55f60_z.jpg

And they will punish you with two years in prison if you defy them. These asshole smoke too much dope don't ya think?

EU bans claim that water can prevent dehydration

Producers of bottled water are now forbidden by law from making the claim and will face a two-year jail sentence if they defy the edict, which comes into force in the UK next month.

H twenty? Really?!
WillowTree, OTOH, is just some bitter old rw homebody being spoon fed her daily ration of hate from Fox & Friends which she :puke: onto this forum

28004591326_68f1a55f60_z.jpg
tough shit for you pussycrybaby!

you really got a potty mouth on you Wiwwow Twee. Must be because you lost the last election to a black guy, FOR THE SECOND TIME, WITH an 8% unemployment rate. Yes, your candidates and party are THAT bad :rofl:

Liberals are silly.

You find accurate statistics and observations funny.

So you work for the Bureau of Labor Statistics? Or is it the SEC?

No, I find Willow Tree to be honest, intelligent and diligent, but conservative.

There was a time when liberals and conservatives could sit down, have a discussion and come to understand the others perspective.

I would like to resurrect that era, if possible.

Liberals are silly.

Oops, try again...... :lmao:

Liberals are silly.

MSNBC?

Liberals are silly.

MSNBC?
Wrong again, one more guess and given your mind set you still won't get it right..... :thup:

Next thing they'll tell us we can't say august is hot or liberals are queers.

Liberals are silly.

MSNBC?
Wrong again, one more guess and given your mind set you still won't get it right..... :thup:
Romper Room? Is that still on the air?

I think he likes Mr. Green Jeans and Bunny rabbit.

MSNBC?
Still can't figure it out can ya. That's okay I wasn't holding out much hope...... :lol:

MSNBC?
Still can't figure it out can ya. That's okay I wasn't holding out much hope...... :lol:
You really expect me to guess what your occupation is out of thin air?

What the fuck do you think; that I have telepathic powers or some shit? roflmao

Forum List

Back