Ethnic riots rock China’s Uighur area, 27 killed

Why are you defending an oppressive regime that really doesn't give a crap about it's people?

China indeed has done a commendable job in lifting large number of people out of poverty. Its methods are cruel and I do not agree with but you cannot overlook the result.

Who's "defending"? I'm just informing you about your misconception.

Funny that you two are singing the praises of China.

World Report 2014 China Human Rights Watch

Why are you defending an oppressive regime that really doesn't give a crap about it's people?

China indeed has done a commendable job in lifting large number of people out of poverty. Its methods are cruel and I do not agree with but you cannot overlook the result.

How do you interpret correcting your misconceptions as "singing praises"? No one here is excusing the PRC's failings. You are being irrational.

How do you interpret correcting your misconceptions as "singing praises"? No one here is excusing the PRC's failings. You are being irrational.

How so? I'm just posting links and showing that China is not so great. I think YOU seem to be taking it personally. What are you Chinese or something?

Also, I'm sure their accomplishments are quite exaggerated, as is the case with MOST communist nations. They also like to manipulate currency to their advantage.

I'm just posting links and showing that China is not so great. I think YOU seem to be taking it personally.

Your attempt at the brilliant grade school tactic of simply saying "No, you're doing it!" when uncomfortable with your behavior being examined is really not working here. No one can read this thread and conclude that anyone other than you is "taking it personally."

No one here has said "China is so great." If you insist on reading that into a simple discussion of fact, that is your very significant problem.

Also, if anyone had done any reading, you would see that personal income growth for citizens has NOT kept up with GDP. See page 125 of this link. The people of China are STILL VERY POOR. They are not doing NEARLY as good as in other countries who have not experienced such a sharp incline in their GDP. This is the case with MOST communist run countries. The people do not benefit as they should.

China Overcoming Rural Poverty - Google Books

What are you Chinese or something?

There we go. You just passed the "Internet Idiot Test." You are now officially an idiot on the internet. The anti-Semites cry "Whut r U, a Joooo?" the racists proclaim "U must be one-a them n****r lovers!" and YOU do what you just did. Congratulations, internet idiot. Your status has been secured.

And no, I am not Chinese, you idiot.

I'm just posting links and showing that China is not so great. I think YOU seem to be taking it personally.

Your attempt at the brilliant grade school tactic of simply saying "No, you're doing it!" when uncomfortable with your behavior being examined is really not working here. No one can read this thread and conclude that anyone other than you is "taking it personally."

No one here has said "China is so great." If you insist on reading that into a simple discussion of fact, that is your very significant problem.

Whatever. I'm going to keep posting my links and discussing the problems. I don't believe that the people of China are doing as well as some of you would suggest.

There we go. You just passed the "Internet Idiot Test." You are now officially an idiot on the internet. The anti-Semites cry "Whut r U, a Joooo?" the racists proclaim "U must be one-a them n****r lovers!" and YOU do what you just did. Congratulations, internet idiot. Your status has been secured.

Hey, you can always put me on ignore. I really couldn't care less. Now, if you want to act like an adult and discuss the topic without insults, then that's fine. If not, screw.

LOL! I think you ARE Chinese, and I'm going to start calling you the China Man just to amuse myself. :lol:

Hey, you can always put me on ignore. .

What, and miss your performance?

LOL! I think you ARE Chinese, and I'm going to start calling you the China Man just to amuse myself.

There we go, folks. Not just confirming, but wallowing in her crystal-clear status as an internet idiot.

Hey, you can always put me on ignore. .

What, and miss your performance?

What you talkin' bout China Man?

China+Man.JPG

LOL! I think you ARE Chinese, and I'm going to start calling you the China Man just to amuse myself.

There we go, folks. Not just confirming, but wallowing in her crystal-clear status as an internet idiot.
image.png

I don't believe that the people of China are doing as well as some of you would suggest.

No one has said any of what you seem to be imagining. Read exactly what has been said and respond only to that - with facts, reality, or experience and not whatever emotional seizure you seem to be having.

I don't believe that the people of China are doing as well as some of you would suggest.

No one has said any of what you seem to be imagining. Read exactly what has been said and respond only to that - with facts, reality, or experience and not whatever emotional seizure you seem to be having.

I never said you did. I am addressing the OP. You have a problem with that China Man? You are the one taking issue here, yet you cannot negate any of the information I have provided. Just name calling is all you can do. That really shows your ability for intelligent debate which is NADA. Lol!

Now make like a tree and leave, little China Man.

Now, if you want to act like an adult ....

Oh, is that what you're doing? Hmmm....

Here's a chance for you to show you can do something other than troll: Have you ever been to China? What did you personally see there that made you so irrational about all this? Are your comments based on anything other than a one-time Google search?

If you are just here to troll, say so now.

Poverty in China - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The poverty rate in the world's most populous country fell by nearly three-quarters in the last six years, from 26% in 2007 to 7% by 2012, the report by Gallup, a U.S.-based research company, said. [4]

At the same time, however, income disparities have increased. The growing income inequality is illustrated most clearly by the differences in living standards between the urban, coastal areas and the rural, inland regions. There have also been increases in the inequality of health and education outcomes. Exact statistics are disputed, as there have been reports of China's underestimating the poverty rate.[5]

Some rise in inequality was expected as China introduced a market system, but inequality may have been exacerbated by a number of policies, including the dismantling of the state health care system and the "Iron rice bowl" system of guaranteed employment and benefits; the imposition of restrictions on rural-urban migration that have limited opportunities for the poorer rural population; the inability to sell or mortgage rural land has further reduced opportunities; and development and investment policies that in the 1990s focused overwhelmingly on coastal regions. China has a decentralized fiscal system that relies on local government to fund health and education. The result has been that poor villages cannot afford good services and poor households cannot afford the high costs of basic services.

The large trade surplus that China has built up in recent years is a further problem, because it stimulates an urban industrial sector that no longer creates many new jobs, while restricting the government's ability to increase spending to improve services and address disparities.[6] The government has recently shifted its policy to encourage migration, fund education and health for poor areas and poor households, and rebalance the economy away from investment and exports toward domestic consumption and public services, to help reduce social disparities.

you cannot negate any of the information I have provided. .

I have supported everything I've said with facts and links to legitimate sources. You are the only one trying to deny reality out of some emotional issue.

Now, if you want to act like an adult ....

Oh, is that what you're doing? Hmmm....

Here's a chance for you to show you can do something other than troll: Have you ever been to China? What did you personally see there that made you so irrational about all this? Are your comments based on anything other than a one-time Google search?

If you are just here to troll, say so now.

Shut up China Man. I'm done with you. I don't have respect for the name calling ninnies.

Forum List

Back