Ethical Question...

I don't.

Except when I have to.

Most clothing is painful to me so I just don't wear them.

===============
===============

Related -

How about in bed?

What do you sleep in?

Needless to say, I don't wear anything and I have the highest count sheets I can find. Right now, our sheets are 1000 count. Expensive but worth it.

Good question!!!

I'm one... any other nude sleepers in the house?

Summer? Sometimes

Winter? Hell NO - little guy gets frostbite!

I don't.

Except when I have to.

===============
===============

Related -

How about in bed?

What do you sleep in?

Needless to say, I don't wear anything and I have the highest count sheets I can find. Right now, our sheets are 1000 count. Expensive but worth it.

Good question!!!

Summer? Sometimes

Indeed- The only time I complain about fairness is...... well, back on topic

-Geaux

I don't.

Except when I have to.

===============
===============

Related -

How about in bed?

What do you sleep in?

Good question!!!

Summer? Sometimes

There's an ap for that...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyU3bRy2x44]?? The Best Fireplace Video (3 hours long) - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you wear clothes?

Obviously there are reasons involving protection... cold, mosquitos, sun, working in toxic or dangerous environments, and other times when skin protection is required to safely and/or comfortably do what needs to be done where it needs doing...

But how about when clothes aren't necessary for protection?

Why do you wear clothes when you don't need to wear clothes?
:dunno:

What makes you think I wear clothes? I might be one of the guys that hangs out at The Buff Stop.

Only In San Francisco: Cops Can't Force Naked Men To Put On Clothes

Why do you wear clothes?

Obviously there are reasons involving protection... cold, mosquitos, sun, working in toxic or dangerous environments, and other times when skin protection is required to safely and/or comfortably do what needs to be done where it needs doing...

Why do you wear clothes when you don't need to wear clothes?
:dunno:

who said we do? :D

Pictures would help prove your point...
Jus' sayin'​

If you ever visit the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Oahu and you see a naked guy on the balcony, its not me.

-Geaux

It's so nice to see (figuratively speaking) so many nudists coming out of the closet here at USMB!

Welcome to FREEDOM HOUSE!

You are used to wearing clothes in public as a social norm. You wear clothes when not needed due to habit.

We have been wearing clothes since the garden. I don't think that is it but I also do not think we are conscious of modesty, etc unless God points that out to us. Otherwise? We don't see it. Nor would we ever consider our own attire as causing other people to sin by looking. Jesus said if you even look at a woman with lust in your heart you have commited adultery. So that would mean there is responsibility to women as well as men. Otherwise it is leading others into temptation which has serious consequences on all fronts. One we often do not think about is reviling.. leading someone else into the sin of reviling is a wicked thing yet I see it happen almost every day. I don't think people consider it much less notice they are doing it.

I must be a big sinner then. Somehow I don't think God would consider natural attraction as a sin. Thats pretty cruel to give us lust then get upset when we do it.

Arn't we supposed to try to get back to the garden of Eden?

I also wonder how much better shape we would all be in if we did not try to hide our phyisical flaws? Would we a all be much more tolerant?

You'd be amazed how easy it is to get along with folks of all backgrounds when the clothes come off in a social nudist environment.

Hard to explain... something about losing the trappings of status I suppose.

Kind of full circle on the original 'why clothes' question...

How many of us don attire for the sole purpose of making a statement?

Why do you wear clothes?

Why do you wear clothes when you don't need to?

It is cheaper than bailing the old man out of jail for assault every time we walked past a construction zone... :tongue:

Forum List

Back