"ETHICAL ASH HEAP" ???...Is the Wall Street Journal, right?? About the Democrats & Fani Willis election interference effort onto Trump?

Nope. You are very deceitful here.

I never used the word admonished about anything. And the fact that she did not get sanction and was NOT stopped from carrying on disrespectfully when merely warned --is something every viewer can go back and see for themselves.
Except she didn't do exactly what Trump was sanctioned for so why would you even expect the same to happen to her?
Like I said, your claims do not support the visual proof verifying that the judge never sanctioned her... your claims do not support the visual proof which verifies that the judge made sure to sanction Trump for the same behaviors.
He certainly addressed her outbursts and warned her sufficiently that they proceeded again without much further incident.
I never denied that. My focus is on, Trump got sanctioned for not heeding warnings... Fani was allowed to continue on with her disrespect, after warnings, within the obvious proof that she was never sanctioned like Trump was for the exact same behaviors.
That you feel she continued to be disrespectful doesn't mean much. Your opinion isn't objective. Objectively she didn't do the same thing as Trump so rationally you shouldn't expect the same response.
Your word trickery will never transcend those facts.
Your facts have never transcended basic logic.
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:ohhhhh, I don't know... perhaps this little thing called FAIRNESS considering Trump got sanctioned for the EXACT same behavior when disregarding the EXACT same warnings.
Except it wasn't the exact same behavior. You claiming it was the exact same behavior isn't the same as you objectively proving it was.
Your word trickery cannot transcend this reality.
No tricks just logic.
I'm not going by his opinion, I am going ONLY by facts that he repeated. There is a difference. Your word trickery cannot transcend that.
What he presented was his opinion of the assembled facts.

What he presented was his opinion of the assembled facts.

Nope. He presented opinion and facts. I steered clear of the opinions, stuck to the facts he laid out.

Let me know, if you want a highlight --so you can realize what your word trickery CANNOT transcend about facts.

Well supposedly the law profession has it's own ethical standards.....Let's see if they apply to black lawyers.

That said, ethics and the law profession would seem to me to be strange bedfellows given they are all professional liars.

Of course those two still will have to answer for the alleged misspending of public funds.....Maybe.

How was it misspent? Wade was able to get indictments against Trump and his cronies, seems like money well spent to me.

You are correct, that the relationship is EXACTLY between the two coworkers. However...

What the relationship can uncover and what it can show and what it can highlight, does often have a whole lot to do with things OUTSIDE of the relationship --especially in relationships concerning Prosecutors' and their propensity to commit prosecutorial misconduct.

Except the relationship wasn't going on when he was hired and it's not going on now.

Trump tried to steal the election, that's what's on trial here and it should be.

Nope. He presented opinion and facts. I steered clear of the opinions, stuck to the facts he laid out.

Let me know, if you want a highlight --so you can realize what your word trickery CANNOT transcend about facts.
You did no such thing. All you did was drop a link. Also you cut out the portion of my argument where I challenged you to prove your claim that Trump was sanctioned for the same exact thing that Fani Willis did. Couldn't do that, could you?

WSJ is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

For all the caterwauling, I'm still not seeing how an adult relationship between two coworkers is anyone's business but theirs.

It's like you clowns learned nothing from the whole Lewinsky thing.

It's like you clowns excuse racketeering and conspiracy when it's done by DIE hires because they have a special entitlement.

She wasn't disrespectful to the "prosecutor", she was disrespectful to the lawyer for the clowns Trump is on trial with.

This judge needs black votes to keep his job. He's not going to fall on his sword for Trump even if the law supported Trump's position (which it doesn't.)

Nope. I want Trump in prison. I want him stripped of all his wealth and disgraced.
Irreversible TDS.

You did no such thing.
LOL @ you telling me, what I did to post what I posted.

I listened to Turley, then based my post ONLY off of facts that he stated and not his opinion.
I apologize, if your obtuse Democratic Party mindset will not accept that.

Me posting a link, has nothing to do with what I did with that link when crafting a post here.

Also you cut out the portion of my argument where I challenged you to prove your claim
That's because it is a phantom challenge. Yep, You lied. My claim was proven before you even posted ---I cannot force you to tell the truth about that.

I cannot force you to NOT lie, but I have the choice to not engage where you chose to be deceitful. I have the choice to not engage your word trickery/your dishonesty that Fani and Trump did not do the same thing.

They did not say the same exact words, is all your argument can stand on. But that is not the contention here.
Fani exemplified the same BEHAVIOR as Trump, your word trickery cannot transcend that... but I cannot force you to be honest about that reality of both of their behaviors which disrespected court decorum.

Anyone who thinks Willis "exemplified the same BEHAVIOR as Trump" is either mentally deficient or deliberately falsifying or both.

Trump tried to steal the election, that's what's on trial here and it should be.
Lies.

Trump tried to exercise his 1st Amendment right, to say the election was cheated --then he provided evidence from all around the state or Atlanta city, verifying that activity occurred which was illegal onto fair voting processes.
That evidence was never disputed wherever Trump cannot control Fani's choice to fake like he committed crimes by providing said evidence to support his 1st Amendment right to claim an election was cheated away from him.

Trump did the same thing Stacy Abrams did.

Anyone who thinks Willis "exemplified the same BEHAVIOR as Trump" is either mentally deficient or deliberately falsifying or both.

Anyone who thinks Willis did not exemplify the same BEHAVIOR as Trump, is either morally corrupt or is a functioning wreetard --or the combination of both AKA a member of the Democratic Party.

They are not "co-workers." He is a highly-paid professional/legal consultant, and she "holds the purse-strings" of the entity that employs him. It is clearly a violation of both published and unpublished ethical principles.

But it has nothing to do with the case against President Trump, and that case should go forward, if only to expose to the American public - the literate public, at least - how base and corrupt the case is, even if it ultimately has to go to the USSC to be correctly adjudicated.

Unfortunately, this will delay the prosecution by several months so that it will be dropped, either because Trump wins in November and would be a doddering old codger by the time his term ends, or the political objectives will be met when Trump loses.

Either way, this sideshow will, in effect, end the prosecution against Trump, even though thousands and thousands of "billable hours" will be expended in closing it out.
You are wrong. She lied under oath, and she totally controlled the flow of information to the Grand Jury. If she lied under oath, how can she be trusted to have introduced truthful testimony and evidence to the Grand Jury? How do you trust anything a liar says? They have no credibility.

LOL @ you telling me, what I did to post what I posted.
Yes.
I listened to Turley, then based my post ONLY off of facts that he stated and not his opinion.
I apologize, if your obtuse Democratic Party mindset will not accept that.
You didn't post any facts. You posted claims that you have yet to substantiate. What exactly did Trump do that got him sanctioned and what exactly did Fani do and are they the same thing? You haven't established any of that.
Me posting a link, has nothing to do with what I did with that link when crafting a post here.

That's because it is a phantom challenge. Yep, You lied. My claim was proven before you even posted ---I cannot force you to tell the truth about that.

I cannot force you to NOT lie, but I have the choice to not engage where you chose to be deceitful. I have the choice to not engage your word trickery/your dishonesty that Fani and Trump did not do the same thing.

They did not say the same exact words, is all your argument can stand on. But that is not the contention here.
Fani exemplified the same BEHAVIOR as Trump, your word trickery cannot transcend that... but I cannot force you to be honest about that reality of both of their behaviors which disrespected court decorum.
Prove it. What behavior got Trump sanctioned?

During fiery and sometimes combative testimony on Thursday, Willis was grilled by lawyers... Willis forcefully pushed back against claims of impropriety, at times getting visibly upset... The judge at one point had to call a break in testimony as tempers flared. Willis ...shouting, “It’s a lie!”

it looks like Turley was not the only one who decided to INCLUDE FACTS with his opinion on the unhinged Fani

Lies.

Trump tried to exercise his 1st Amendment right, to say the election was cheated --then he provided evidence from all around the state or Atlanta city, verifying that activity occurred which was illegal onto fair voting processes.
That evidence was never disputed wherever Trump cannot control Fani's choice to fake like he committed crimes by providing said evidence to support his 1st Amendment right to claim an election was cheated away from him.

Trump did the same thing Stacy Abrams did.

I missed the part where Stacy Abrams organized an angry mob to storm the capitol.

60 courts heard Trump's bullshit claims, and rejected them. That didn't stop him from doing what he did on January 6.

Everyone who is honest, knows that the WSJ is clearly a political 'wrag' for those who hate Trump. Rupert Murdoch's son [Lachlan] has long disliked Trump. So, it is a miracle, whenever they publish any info which favors Trump and shames Democrats' lack of integrity regarding Trump.

On February 15th, FOX-News' Bret Baier pointed out... how the WSJ published some words about "ethical ash heap" in terms of what Fani's flagrancies can result in for Trump's path to the White House. So, consider these 2 questions:

Do you think the WSJ hit this one on the head? Do you think the unethical Democrats will stress for WSJ to fire the columnist who published that??
It's glorious, Trump has thrown a giant monkey wrench into the Washington swamp machine and their $7 TRILLION a year in federal spending and corruption. The powers that be are having a hissy fit.

I missed the part where Stacy Abrams organized an angry mob to storm the capitol.
You also missed the part about telling the truth, in Life, unless of course you can show where Georgia charged Trump with the RICO Act for organizing an angry mob at The Capitol :cool: and while you're at it...

please show where its constitute "organizing an angry mob" when Trump said these words that he said to his supporters in his rally near the Capitol that day:
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

60 courts heard Trump...claims... and rejected them.
So what.
That's what corrupt activists judges do, when they see Trump coming --concoct bullshit to abuse their powers. Just like Judge Edgeron did in NYC recently.

That didn't stop him from doing what he did on January 6.
Nope. They sure did not stop him from doing what he did on January 6th when he said, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Forum List

Back