establishment hates Cruz more than trump

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
They would rather risk a trump presidency by backing Rubio than going for Cruz to beat Trump.

That alone should tell you who they are more worried about changing their way of life

And Cruz is more electable than trump except he can actually win the primary. In a head to head Cruz crushes trump

They would rather risk a trump presidency by backing Rubio than going for Cruz to beat Trump.

That alone should tell you who they are more worried about changing their way of life

And with this statement, I agree 100%, which is why listening to anything the establishment says, is persona non grata in my book. It is about their personal power, and not about fixing the country.

I am not like others and threatening, but the way I actually believe it to be barring something coming out----------->it is either Trump or Cruz, or put Hillary in office as the people who are pissed just stay home.

Democrats know this, which is why they are frothing at the mouth for Rubio.

Your disdain for the "establishment" is unwarranted, naive, and sophomoric.

"Your disdain for the "establishment" is unwarranted, naive and sophomoric."

And you are a fool. Hell, you have your two elderly candidates - why are you so concerned with how we, on the right, vote? What is it EXACTLY that you fear so greatly?

Forum List

Back