Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

There was never any evidence of people trying to hang him you just made that bullshit up.

There were also police letting people in and letting them walk around in parts of the building while they stand by watching.

I'm not the one who made a DIY gallows. People who have peaceful intentions don't do that and then storm the capitol building looking for him.

How many people were actually shot under his "orders" during his 4 years?

He was never a dictator and Putin killed people under his rule by various means.

You are making a mountain out of a hornets nest and pushing stupid hyperbole level statements.

I didn't compare Trump to Putin, he's too dumb to make that comparison.

No one was shot because everyone under Trump is smarter than he is. Most if not all cops would not follow such an order even if they were given permission to. Trump has been talked down numerous times from his idiotic ideas. The point isn't that it didn't happen, it's the fact that these are the thoughts of a man sitting in the oval office. They demonstrate the psychology and state of mind of a person who is at best not well, and at worse a wannabe fascist and dictator.

Layfette Park is one tiny example - when democrat (BLM) Brown Shirts stormed the White House in an attempt to assassinate the president in order to overthrow the government of the United State - insurrection. And they tried to burn down St. Johns Church - where George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and so many other Americans worshipped.

Like I say, one tiny example of the real violence and insurrection.

I deplore you to please seek professional help. You are not well.

I'm not the one who made a DIY gallows.

Your vile and putrid Reich did.

1651761644373.png

1651761692862.png

1651761709011.png

People who have peaceful intentions don't do that and then storm the capitol building looking for him.

So, You agree that you Nazis have violent intentions

No one was shot because everyone under Trump is smarter than he is. Most if not all cops would not follow such an order even if they were given permission to. Trump has been talked down numerous times from his idiotic ideas. The point isn't that it didn't happen, it's the fact that these are the thoughts of a man sitting in the oval office. They demonstrate the psychology and state of mind of a person who is at best not well, and at worse a wannabe fascist and dictator.

You're a liar, a scumbag, a Nazi. But I repeat myself..

I'm not the one who made a DIY gallows. People who have peaceful intentions don't do that and then storm the capitol building looking for him.

You just run on and on at the mouth with ZERO evidence to offer which is because you are looking foolish with your bitter hate and partisan bias.

Trump has long been a loudmouth which is no surprise to anyone above 0 degrees F. But he hasn't killed or injured by order innocent people in his 4 years.

While Putin has killed people over the years a verifiable fact which Trump in his entire life never did once another verifiable fact which you will ignore.

Another leftist lie shows up since there was NEVER any insurrection no charges of it and none found after 2 years of investigation by the FBI and DOJ.

You sure like to lie a lot because you are a leftist..
No American, liberal or conservative, should tolerate a mob storming the capitol.

Unarmed. Describe the threat
The capitol mob were armed with golf clubs and baseball bats and were egged on by the president. BLM is allowed to protest police brutality. Vandals, looters and arsonists should have been arrested or shot. That's why they had a curfew in Kenosha so the police could do their job.

The capitol mob were armed with golf clubs and baseball bats and were egged on by the president. BLM is allowed to protest police brutality. Vandals, looters and arsonists should have been arrested or shot. That's why they had a curfew in Kenosha so the police could do their job.
she wasn't, so what exactly was her threat?

she wasn't, so what exactly was her threat?
She was in the mass pushing through the broken window and they were warned. It's tragic but between Trump and Qanon this poor girl was as irrational as any wild-eyed jihadi. Trump thinks he's the best thing since Jesus so he is the quintessential demagogue.

Trump never egged it on in fact he told them to be peaceful on the march to the Capital at the ending part of his speech.

SNOPES doesn't agree with you either and they explain why using Trumps own words of the speech which NEVER contained exhortations to break in or physically threaten anyone there.

"After this, we’re going to walk down — and I’ll be there with you — we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down — anyone you want, but I think right here — we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength, and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing, and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated — lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today."

bolding mine

Last edited:
She was in the mass pushing through the broken window and they were warned. It's tragic but between Trump and Qanon this poor girl was as irrational as any wild-eyed jihadi. Trump thinks he's the best thing since Jesus so he is the quintessential demagogue.

She was trying to break though a BARRICADED entry way, the large stack of chairs on the other side of the double doors are obvious to see thus she was breaking and entering a forbidden area which is right next to the Chamber where Congress where meeting in which is why the Police were defending that area with their guns.

Trump never told anyone to break into the Capital why mix the truth with a lie?

there isn't any logic in your post. Jihadi carry weapons and are usually strapped with a bomb. So you're confused as your choice of who she reminds you of? You ok? How do you know the mass wasn't pushing her? You seem to know exactly what her thoughts were. You are talented and psychic.

who is Qanon you keep referring to? is that your group? so you concede demofks are involved.

No American, liberal or conservative, should tolerate a mob storming the capitol.
or the White House, or Dept of Tres, or churches, or Courthouses....yet some demafascist defend it...call it lawful...sad really.

No. Not the Capitol "protesters". Protesters who were marching with BLM and for George Floyd.

I wonder why he said he loved the Capitol "protesters"...
Protestors who loot, burn, and destroy, and who refuse to stop such activities when ordered to, open themselves up to the possibility of being shot.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Forum List

Back