Escalation: Yemen now launching missile attacks into Israel

What should he be doing?

I thought the Trump supporters didn't want us dragged into other nations' conflicts.
First thing he should do is condemn the member of his own party that will not condemn the attack and taking of American citizens hostage because that is their job in Congress.

Oh, and stop giving Billions to Iran who is funding Hamas, the group Biden calls terrorists.

Baby steps.

Taking a nap would be preferable to getting us embroiled in another Middle Eastern shitshow.
Considering he has nothing but neocons running things behind the curtain, if he takes a nap that is exactly what they will do, get us into another ME shit show.

Yemen officials claimed they launched missile and drone attacks into Israel:

Is Biden doing anything to bring peace to the region? Or is he busy taking another nap?

What do you expect Biden to do? Israel never listens to the US... There's no 2 state solution. They are in bed with those Muslim Brotherhood maniacs and it's all blown up in their faces.

Yemen's Houthis enter Mideast fray, hardening spillover fears​

Israeli National Security Adviser Tzachi Hanegbi said the Houthi attacks were intolerable, but declined to elaborate when asked how Israel might respond.

The Houthis' slogan is "Death to America, death to Israel, curse the Jews and victory to Islam".

Yemen's Houthis enter Mideast fray, hardening spillover fears​

Israeli National Security Adviser Tzachi Hanegbi said the Houthi attacks were intolerable, but declined to elaborate when asked how Israel might respond.

The Houthis' slogan is "Death to America, death to Israel, curse the Jews and victory to Islam".

They are trying to draw the US into this war. Scares me. I didn't know the Houthis were capable of hitting Israel.

These Houthi folks are more psychotic than the average extremist. I couldn't find this anywhere else, so it is what it is.

Setting aside everything else, the analysis does seem legit. No really good options for us.

tHAT WAS A MISTAKE

Too funny. Reminds me of The Blues Brothers where they we're on a mission from God. God has nothing to do with any of this. Hamas leaves Israel no choice in the matter. The Arabs refuse to live peaceably with the Jews. The irony in it all is that genetically, they are all practically brothers and cousins all from essentially the same haplogroup.

Too funny. Reminds me of The Blues Brothers where they we're on a mission from God. God has nothing to do with any of this. Hamas leaves Israel no choice in the matter. The Arabs refuse to live peaceably with the Jews. The irony in it all is that genetically, they are all practically brothers and cousins all from essentially the same haplogroup.
Hamas is despised by Arabs .

So an ally is under attack, on multiple fronts, and we should sit silently and watch them be wiped out?

Actually, anyone not putting political or economic pressure on Israel to accept a cease fire in direct conflict with their interests is giving Israel all the aid she needs.

Forum List

Back