Eric Swalwell looks normal, but might be one of the most insane Democrats out there.

No need to nuke gun nuts. Just put them all in a big enclosure with all their guns, and they will kill each other. The best way to stop a gun nut with a gun is another gun nut with a gun. Jesus would approve.

Folks, for the past two years this delusional psycho promoted the fake Russian hoax thing and now this mentally ill fool said the US military would use nukes to get law abiding American to turn in their firearms. :p
I’ve written many times on the USMB that I would vote for this guy for president. Young as he is he’s fantastic. Not only is he on top of things he knows what he’s talking about, he’s smart he’s actually experienced, more experience than Trump, and he drives Fox news crazy.

You can go to YouTube and watch his interactions between him in those idiots at Fox news. They go absolutely bonkers. And there he is just calm and collected and telling facts and refuting their lies and it drives them nuts. The guy can out “no drama” Obama.

I think we just identified who is feeding your fax machine.

No need to nuke gun nuts. Just put them all in a big enclosure with all their guns, and they will kill each other. The best way to stop a gun nut with a gun is another gun nut with a gun. Jesus would approve.

You could do the same thing with some SJWs, and they would talk each other to death.

Forum List

Back