Eric Holders hypocrisy

Jul 9, 2012
Eric holder is speaking before the NAACP about Texas voter id law and is requiring government issued Id to enter. So is holder disenfracising minority's from his speach?

Eric holder is speaking before the NAACP about Texas voter id law and is requiring government issued Id to enter. So is holder disenfracising minority's from his speach?

I think by now, Holder and Obama make their own rules and don't care what others think. Is he disenfranchising others from coming? Certainly and that was intended. It keeps out reporters to hear what is said.

1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony

Actually, I was thinking of a "situational irony," which describes a "...discrepancy between the expected result and actual results in a certain situation."

That is to say, here we have AG Holder, who has stated that by requiring a Photo ID to vote, a large swath of the population will be unfairly and unconstitutionally excluded, and yet he personally requires a photo ID to attend his speech - implicitly excluding a large swath of the [Black] population.

I would call that ironic. I did call that ironic.

Actually, I was thinking of a "situational irony," which describes a "...discrepancy between the expected result and actual results in a certain situation."

That is to say, here we have AG Holder, who has stated that by requiring a Photo ID to vote, a large swath of the population will be unfairly and unconstitutionally excluded, and yet he personally requires a photo ID to attend his speech - implicitly excluding a large swath of the [Black] population.

I would call that ironic. I did call that ironic.

It is the very definition of irony.

Forum List

Back