Erdogan to start another operation in Syria against SDF forces with US blessing amid Finland and Sweden NATO talks.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

The US is ready to ditch their Kurdish "allies" (again) just so they get Turkeys vote for Finland and Swedens NATO membership.

Lets hope the Kurds in Syria finally come to their senses and start letting Syrian, Iranian and Russian forces in lest they get slaughtered by the Turks and their former US backed terrorists who engage in Sex trafficking.

If not for these idiots, Russia and Syria could have driven the US out of Syria and Iraq. Whatever, the Kurds will eventually be disposed of, just as the US did with the Georgians and are doing with the ukrainians in time.

your assumptions are wrong, just as in many threads started by you.
Both air and sea routes from Russia to Syria over Turkey are closed.
Russia is scaling down its involvement in Syria.
Guess who'll be moving in into Syrian territory hold by Russia ?

your assumptions are wrong, just as in many threads started by you.
Both air and sea routes from Russia to Syria over Turkey are closed.
Russia is scaling down its involvement in Syria.
Guess who'll be moving in into Syrian territory hold by Russia ?
Russia doesnt need routes to Turkey to get into Syria, it has been using Iran and Iraq most of the time.
Russia is currently busy dealing with Ukraine, so of course they dont have much time for Syria at the moment.
The outcome ultimately depends on the Kurds, either join forces with Saad and swear loyalt to him or get slaughetered by Turkey and their formerly US funded terrorists, matters not to me, because at the end, Syria, Iran and Russia will get all terrorist held areas back.

Russia doesnt need routes to Turkey to get into Syria, it has been using Iran and Iraq most of the time.
Russia is currently busy dealing with Ukraine, so of course they dont have much time for Syria at the moment.
The outcome ultimately depends on the Kurds, either join forces with Saad and swear loyalt to him or get slaughetered by Turkey and their formerly US funded terrorists, matters not to me, because at the end, Syria, Iran and Russia will get all terrorist held areas back.

Without general mobilization in Russia, resulting in social unrest, Russia is on the retreat in Ukraine and everywehere else. Russia is no USA Superpower doing global Globemaster-plane logistic operations. You do cheap naval logistic operations or you scale back, what Russia is actually doing in Syria and Libya.

I'm not that hostile to Russian position but I can't see Russia ending this phase of hostility with West with more gains without declaring general mobilization. As of now things look like Putin will get at least one blue K.O eye.
Off course, things can change quickly once Russia declares general mobilization, then Europe is fucked given 140+ million Russian population, are you prepared to do that ?

Without general mobilization in Russia, resulting in social unrest, Russia is on the retreat in Ukraine and everywehere else. Russia is no USA Superpower doing global Globemaster-plane logistic operations. You do cheap naval logistic operations or you scale back, what Russia is actually doing in Syria and Libya.

I'm not that hostile to Russian position but I can't see Russia ending this phase of hostility with West with more gains without declaring general mobilization. As of now things look like Putin will get at least one blue K.O eye.
Off course, things can change quickly once Russia declares general mobilization, then Europe is fucked given 140+ million Russian population, are you prepared to do that ?
Im not sure where you are getting that info, but if you have paid attention to the latest news about Ukraine, then you will realize its Ukrainians who are retreating as Russian forces make gains in the Donbas. Russian forces penetrated over 15 km deep into the Donbas through meters of fortifications and bunkers which they established 8 years ago. They lost their most heavily fortified positions in the country while their most elite forces are low on morale.

Ukraine also lost Mariupol ,their economically most important city. Russia did all of this at a 1:3 attacker/defender ratio. You cant get any more efficient than that in terms of resources and manpower.

As for Syria, Russia has no need to mobilize. The Syrian government requested our help and we will deliver it to get the west out, which will happen in time. As for Turkey, we dont really have to worry about them either, Turkey is neither militarly nor economically in any position to anagonize Russia at the time. I cant imagine the average would be willing to go a war with an inflation of over 70%. Suffice to say, now that Russia replaced Ukraine as Turkeys trading partner in the Black sea, Turks will be getting their wheat, titanium and sunflower oil from Russia.

Good. Never thought I would say that, but good luck Turkey with that.

I wouldnt say pointless, because Turkish forces can't even handle the PKK for 50 years and their economy is in shambles more or less.

As for FInland and Sweden, they don't have the manpower to be any threat to Russia, Sweden can only muster 2 Battalions and Finland only 6, which is not much larger than what Estonia has.

When it comes down to it, the nukes are on the border and they are ready for nuclear armageddon.

If not for your Kurdish "allies", your campaign in Syria and Iraq would end. The Iraqi government is already on Irans side, all that needs to be done is to deal with the KRG in the north.

I wouldnt say pointless, because Turkish forces can't even handle the PKK for 50 years and their economy is in shambles more or less.

As for FInland and Sweden, they don't have the manpower to be any threat to Russia, Sweden can only muster 2 Battalions and Finland only 6, which is not much larger than what Estonia has.

When it comes down to it, the nukes are on the border and they are ready for nuclear armageddon.

If not for your Kurdish "allies", your campaign in Syria and Iraq would end. The Iraqi government is already on Irans side, all that needs to be done is to deal with the KRG in the north.
Cool, I want to see how Russia attacks some NATO members. I think it can wake up some European idiots who want to save Putin's face.

Cool, I want to see how Russia attacks some NATO members. I think it can wake up some European idiots who want to save Putin's face.
I highly doubt any EU state has the military capacity to deal with Russia other than UK.
When it comes down to it, the new nuclear torpedos would be sinking most european nations underwater.

I highly doubt any EU state has the military capacity to deal with Russia other than UK.
When it comes down to it, the new nuclear torpedos would be sinking most european nations underwater.
Dude, your ilk so often mention nuclear weapons that it has become tiresome. I hope you have heard the proverb about a boy who shouted 'Wolves' too often.

Now I am sure that if the Turks got full handedly in Syria, they would have kicked your ass and your buddy Assad. It is not a European country in full sense, but nevertheless.

Im not sure where you are getting that info, but if you have paid attention to the latest news about Ukraine, then you will realize its Ukrainians who are retreating as Russian forces make gains in the Donbas. Russian forces penetrated over 15 km deep into the Donbas through meters of fortifications and bunkers which they established 8 years ago. They lost their most heavily fortified positions in the country while their most elite forces are low on morale.

Ukraine also lost Mariupol ,their economically most important city. Russia did all of this at a 1:3 attacker/defender ratio. You cant get any more efficient than that in terms of resources and manpower.

As for Syria, Russia has no need to mobilize. The Syrian government requested our help and we will deliver it to get the west out, which will happen in time. As for Turkey, we dont really have to worry about them either, Turkey is neither militarly nor economically in any position to anagonize Russia at the time. I cant imagine the average would be willing to go a war with an inflation of over 70%. Suffice to say, now that Russia replaced Ukraine as Turkeys trading partner in the Black sea, Turks will be getting their wheat, titanium and sunflower oil from Russia.
Why didn't you help Syria in 2005 when the state failed?

Dude, your ilk so often mention nuclear weapons that it has become tiresome. I hope you have heard the proverb about a boy who shouted 'Wolves' too often.

Now I am sure that if the Turks got full handedly in Syria, they would have kicked your ass and your buddy Assad. It is not a European country in full sense, but nevertheless.
We don't have to worry about Turkey at all. Now that Russia has taken Mariupol and will take the rest of Ukraine's black sea regions, Russia has more laverage over Turkey. All we need to do is halt exports to Turkey and Russia will drive Turkey further into economic ruin.

Russia can always humiliate the Turks again as we did back in WW1.

We don't have to worry about Turkey at all. Now that Russia has taken Mariupol and will take the rest of Ukraine's black sea regions, Russia has more laverage over Turkey. All we need to do is halt exports to Turkey and Russia will drive Turkey further into economic ruin.

Read about how WWI ended for Russia at first and then you will be boasting about that.

Basically, I don't care about Turkey and their economy problems. But if Russia wants to open another front, okay, do it. Make as many enemies for you as you can. I will support anything that can harm Russia.

Read about how WWI ended for Russia at first and then you will be boasting about that.

Basically, I don't care about Turkey and their economy problems. But if Russia wants to open another front, okay, do it. Make as many enemies for you as you can. I will support anything that can harm Russia.
Turkey, your largest ally is consistently defying and you allow Erdogan to make a fool out of the US. It is only a matter of time before Turkey is on Russia's or Chinas side.

Turkey, your largest ally is consistently defying and you allow Erdogan to make a fool out of the US. It is only a matter of time before Turkey is on Russia's or Chinas side.
Dude, I have already said that I am not interested in your bravado. In one post, you are going to fight with Turkey; in another, you say about them as allies. That is ridiculous.

Russia waited until Syrian rebels were about to march on Damascus, then Russia moved in to save Assad, rendering him Russian bitch.
Same fate awaits Russia.
NATO will make Russian media increasingly count bodybags with Russians inside them.
When all hope is lost China will appear on the scene, and will get once-in-a-liftime concessions from Russia and Russia will be offcial Chinese bitch.

Idiot, Turks already closed Bosphorus for Russian Navy and closed airspace for Russian Army, which led them to scale down their Syrian adventure.
You play games the Turks suffocate your economy by closing Bospohorus to any Russian ship.
Simple as that.

Forum List

Back