EQUALITY does not exist…

stf410

Rookie
Jul 2, 2009
Equality is just a word that exists on paper; there is no one on earth that practices equality.

There is absolutely no one, whether Black, White, Asian, Hispanic etc., loves or treats their parents, siblings, children or friends equally. Yet people expect to be treated equally when they do not practice equality at home or among their love ones.

How can the human race be so naïve?

Equality is just a word that exists on paper; there is no one on earth that practices equality.

There is absolutely no one, whether Black, White, Asian, Hispanic etc., loves or treats their parents, siblings, children or friends equally. Yet people expect to be treated equally when they do not practice equality at home or among their love ones.

This is true.

No one is my equal, for example.

While there is truth to what you say, the laws should treat all equally and evenly, though fairness is another matter entirely. Justice should be blind.

My wife and I have a fairly equal relationship. I earn the money and she spends it. She says that 50/50 in her book. I guess that makes things pretty equal here.

Forum List

Back