Epic Marine Le Pen rally (Vive La France)

Hooray for old white people!
Toto, why do you hate white people? Did they stand you in the corner as a Dunce in kindergarten?

Dumbcon, I was cheering for you.
Very funny Toto. Ha.........................................ha.........................................ha
You should be at work scamming people into confiscatory, punitive loan rates.

I like her. She's exactly what France needs at this point. The Left Globalists have absolutely trashed France. I don't even know if the damage can be repaired. It's why i've been saying for years that only a massive Right Wing Revolution can save Western Europe. I wish Le Pen all the best. I'm rootin for her bigtime.

I loved the way at the end where she turned it around on the stupid reporter.

"YOu are aware that no one has confidence in you?"

I wish the video would have shown the idiots response.

Hooray for old white people!
Toto, why do you hate white people? Did they stand you in the corner as a Dunce in kindergarten?

Dumbcon, I was cheering for you.
Very funny Toto. Ha.........................................ha.........................................ha
You should be at work scamming people into confiscatory, punitive loan rates.

I do.

12% coupon half cash/half PIK, 7-year term, nc-104 nc-102 nc-101, 2% OID, non-investment grade.

Bitches!

Hitler would be proud!

LOOK! A PRESENT! FOR YOU!

147.jpg
Marine's father was an apologist for Hitler.

Hitler would be proud!
Hitler wanted massive numbers of Jewish deaths. The Jews were no threat to him or their fellow non-Jewish Germans.
The Jews weren't strapping bombs to their bodies to blow up people across the globe. The Jews weren't mowing people down with motor vehicles, and weren't shooting and stabbing innocent civilians. He just made them scapegoats for Germany's economic problems.
Marine Le Pen isn't advocating harm to anyone, she only recognizes that the people of France weren't consulted regarding the formation of the EU and the ending of borders, thus allowing the massive influx of migrating Islamists. She can see (as others can) that huge numbers of Islamists, coupled with their high birthrate would gradually change their free secular nation into an Islamic theocracy with the accompanying oppression, persecution, hatred and violence towards non-Muslims.
Please point to those Islamic countries in which non-Muslims not only thrive, but flourish and are treated as complete equals in all facets of Islamic society.

Well stated it is funny how Muslims benefit the most from the memory of the Holocaust and use it to manipulate limp dick Democrats, when they are the ones actively trying to bring about another Holocaust.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hitler would be proud!

147.jpg

Yes we know, anyone who disagrees with Left Globalists is a 'Nazi.' Such tired old lameness.
Her father, Jean-Marie, got into legal trouble for denying the holocaust .. look it up.
What is your point?
Question for you: If I go to Europe and deny the 100 million innocent people murdered by communists for heir religion, political views and national origin, would I get into trouble?

Hitler would be proud!

147.jpg

Yes we know, anyone who disagrees with Left Globalists is a 'Nazi.' Such tired old lameness.
Her father, Jean-Marie, got into legal trouble for denying the holocaust .. look it up.
What is your point?
Question for you: If I go to Europe and deny the 100 million innocent people murdered by communists for heir religion, political views and national origin, would I get into trouble?
I made my point.

147.jpg

What is your point?
I made my point.
I did not see you making it. You are throwing buzzwords out and did not answer my question either.

Forum List

Back