Epic Marine Le Pen rally (Vive La France)

My French sucks, but here's my crack at translating some of what she says in the beginning. Some of the words I can't make out or don't know the meaning of...

"It's good to change us ??
It's the average loyalty of us... ??
...something something of the fire.
I ask you to bring it with me.
There remains two months.
Victory is there.
Lots of paths.
Be strong.
Be determined.
One resumes.
Be French.
...tomorrow
Long live the republic.
Long live France."

:)

I truly hope she wins. But the NWO Globalist Elites despise her. They're doing everything in their power to destroy her. They're doing the same to Donald Trump in the US. Hopefully, she'll prevail. But it's gonna be incredibly difficult. The NWO Globalist Elites still run the show in the world.

GO Le Pen, May, Wilders, Orbán!!!!!! Stick it to the NWO Global Elite by preserving your nations heriatge!!!!!!

Marine Le Pen is being financed by Russian money. Le Pen is for bigger government, more government welfare and regulation. Her opponent is for smaller government, cutting regulation and social welfare. He has also suffered numerous hacking attacks. which should sound familiar. I hope the conservative wins, not the liberal which you are praising.

Marine Le Pen is being financed by Russian money. Le Pen is for bigger government, more government welfare and regulation. Her opponent is for smaller government, cutting regulation and social welfare. He has also suffered numerous hacking attacks. which should sound familiar. I hope the conservative wins, not the liberal which you are praising.
Awwww... are you unhappy that people are waking up and realize the subversive machinations of the NWO Global Elite? Le Pen wants to preserve French national identity, the French culture and way of life, so do the other leaders I named above with their nations respectively. Fuck the EU enslavement and tyranny of unelected officials in Brussels. It is time to get rid of them.

Hitler would be proud!

LOOK! A PRESENT! FOR YOU!

147.jpg

My French sucks, but here's my crack at translating some of what she says in the beginning. Some of the words I can't make out or don't know the meaning of...

Victory is there.
Lots of paths.
Be strong.
Be determined.
One resumes.
Be French.
...tomorrow
Long live the republic.
Long live France."

Bonsoir, mais c'est très bien :)
Une avec traduction

Victory is there.
Lots of paths.
Be strong.
Be determined.
One resumes.
Be French.
...tomorrow
Long live the republic.
Long live France."

Bonsoir, mais c'est très bien :)

Merci beaucoup. :)

Hitler would be proud!
Hitler wanted massive numbers of Jewish deaths. The Jews were no threat to him or their fellow non-Jewish Germans.
The Jews weren't strapping bombs to their bodies to blow up people across the globe. The Jews weren't mowing people down with motor vehicles, and weren't shooting and stabbing innocent civilians. He just made them scapegoats for Germany's economic problems.
Marine Le Pen isn't advocating harm to anyone, she only recognizes that the people of France weren't consulted regarding the formation of the EU and the ending of borders, thus allowing the massive influx of migrating Islamists. She can see (as others can) that huge numbers of Islamists, coupled with their high birthrate would gradually change their free secular nation into an Islamic theocracy with the accompanying oppression, persecution, hatred and violence towards non-Muslims.
Please point to those Islamic countries in which non-Muslims not only thrive, but flourish and are treated as complete equals in all facets of Islamic society.

Forum List

Back