Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, It doesn't make you an expert.

Again, I never claimed "expertise" in this in a technical fashion. Just a sadly close familiarity.

Enough to know that using pejorative terms against people who are suffering is more a sign of the darkness of someone's soul if that is what they say.

The hard part is that I know that if someone were to insult koshergrl I suspect she'd take umbrage at it. That is why I posted Luke 6:31. But you can call it "The Golden Rule" if you like.

If one wishes to throw pejorative terms at others then that person is saying "I want to be treated like sh*t as well!"

It's doubly sad when it is done to those who are suffering. That's nothing more than evil.

Again, I never claimed "expertise" in this in a technical fashion. Just a sadly close familiarity.

Enough to know that using pejorative terms against people who are suffering is more a sign of the darkness of someone's soul if that is what they say.

The hard part is that I know that if someone were to insult koshergrl I suspect she'd take umbrage at it. That is why I posted Luke 6:31. But you can call it "The Golden Rule" if you like.

If one wishes to throw pejorative terms at others then that person is saying "I want to be treated like sh*t as well!"

It's doubly sad when it is done to those who are suffering. That's nothing more than evil.
Enough to know your experience is only your experience, nothing more. In fact I would argue your feelings interfere in your judgment!

I tend not to mock the disabled. Maybe that's your thing? Certainly others appear to enjoy it on here.
I will mock Pam hupp for as long as I can! She is one mental human and is truly crazy. She is but one of many mental nut jobs who are crazy!!

I will mock Pam hupp for as long as I can! She is one mental human and is truly crazy

Yeah, yeah, everyone knows you like your TV. Got it.

And if you get off on mocking the disabled you will probably be in a good position to get the GOP nomination in 2024. Keep up the good work.

People insult me all the time.
I'm pretty sure you insulted me repeatedly.
You fascists obsess over speech because you hate free speech. You make everything about it, it's insane.
Batshit crazy.
Loony.
It's how you avoid actually discussing the horrible, awful, terrible human rights offenses you endorse.

Yeah, yeah, everyone knows you like your TV. Got it.

And if you get off on mocking the disabled you will probably be in a good position to get the GOP nomination in 2024. Keep up the good work.
TV? Dude that’s real life. The family of the man she shot would agree with me.

facts

People insult me all the time.

Matthew 5:39

You fascists obsess over speech because you hate free speech.

Well at least I know what a "fascist" is. You folks seem to hate technical definitions.

You make everything about it, it's insane.

Mocking the disabled is "free speech" but it's really something only the worst people do.

It's how you avoid actually discussing the horrible, awful, terrible human rights offenses you endorse.

ORLY? I'd say the person who parades around with a string of "Christian" sig files and who openly endorses mocking the disabled MIGHT be showing us a much darker soul than anyone on the Left you can name.

Someone who calls others points "demonic" while advocating the denigration of the suffering. Hmmm.

Well at least I know what a "fascist" is. You folks seem to hate technical definitions.

Mocking the disabled is "free speech" but it's really something only the worst people do.

ORLY? I'd say the person who parades around with a string of "Christian" sig files and who openly endorses mocking the disabled MIGHT be showing us a much darker soul than anyone on the Left you can name.

Someone who calls others points "demonic" while advocating the denigration of the suffering. Hmmm.
Right on cue with the false narrative.
You people always warp the language so that you can hide who you are.
I'm glad to see you quoting scripture. Maybe some of it will rub off on you.
I don't render evil for evil, silly. You think that pointing out the lies, false narratives and facts that expose fascists is *rendering evil for evil*. It isn't. Truth is never evil, it's just the truth.
Lies are evil. You bathe in them.

You people always warp the language so that you can hide who you are.

You can't hide who you are, though.

Maybe some of it will rub off on you.

It already has. Which is why I attempt not to mock the disabled.

Maybe some day it will rub off on you.

I don't render evil for evil, silly.

No, you seem to bathe in it.

You think that pointing out the lies, false narratives and facts that expose fascists is *rendering evil for evil*. It isn't. Truth is never evil, it's just the truth.
Lies are evil. You bathe in them.

If you can point out one of my lies please do so.

Otherwise you are, as per usual, flaunting God's laws (Thou shalt NOT bear false witness).

You DO believe in God, right? (It's honestly hard to tell)

You know what a fascist is because you are one!

You can't hide who you are, though.

It already has. Which is why I attempt not to mock the disabled.

Maybe some day it will rub off on you.

No, you seem to bathe in it.

If you can point out one of my lies please do so.

Otherwise you are, as per usual, flaunting God's laws (Thou shalt NOT bear false witness).

You DO believe in God, right? (It's honestly hard to tell)
I haven't tried to hide who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back