Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Matthew, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,118
    Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors

October 5, 2012

Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors « CBS Detroit

90% non-white. Hell on earth. I speak the truth but some people don't want to hear.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,118
    I guess all you people that want to give the black community a free pass don't care. Most of these deaths are young black males.

3. Huey

Huey Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +203
    Say matt if you are such a bad azz why dont you go to Detroit,and stop this crap.Or is it just your mouth thats so big and bad.

4. Cowman

Cowman Cows Have Liberal Minds

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    And here is the message, ladies and gentleman. It's not unsafe because of things like poverty induced crime, it's unsafe because of non white people!

Good job Matthew, you racist, ignorant asshole.

5. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,118
    LOL,

Blacks cause 52.2% of all murders in this country, but I supposed to shut the fuck up as the truth is hurtful to their feelings. Time to grow up and face the realies are find that you're not liked. You want to be equals within our society???? Well, act like it.

Ignorant??? The truth is ignorant. LOL.

Liberals often try to blame Black violence on poverty. The Census data, however, disproves that
    hypothesis. How? In 1995, among the American poor, there were 16.3 million Whites (real ones), 10.0
    million Blacks, 8.6 million "Hispanics," and 1.4 million Asians. Blacks comprised about 27.6% of the
    American poor. Those poverty numbers can be verified at http://www.census.gov/hhes/poverty/pov95/povest1.html **During that year, Blacks committed about 54% of all US murders. Remember that the FBI, from whom the murder information comes, counts "Hispanics" as "Whites," making the total number of poor persons eligible to be committing murders as

6. Aristotle

Aristotle Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125
    Hey guys I wouldn't be too hard on Matthew, after all, dumbasses have their place in society as well.

7. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,118
    What's causing them to be so fucking poor? It isn't me.

8. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,447
    Liberal economics at its finest.

9. Cowman

Cowman Cows Have Liberal Minds

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    It is you. It's people like you who have denigrated them and stepped on their necks at every turn, from the days of slavery, to the days after... from the days before civil rights, and the days after.

You challenge every program that tries to lift the poor up, you lash out at any opportunities given to them, you look at stats and you try to use them as a weapon.

Yes... you're not fooling anybody when you hold up numbers. You're not trying to look into the causes and find solutions to better society... you try and use them as a weapon to lower them more. You try and use it as leverage to declare all black people rapists, and murderers and scum of society.

You're just short of trying to purge them from society through violent efforts. I'm guessing it won't take you much longer to reach that point.

10. squeeze berry

squeeze berry Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,459
    so you say that poverty causes rapes and murders?

bullshit

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012