Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors

wow.Matthew is over 150 years old!

Learn to read, retard.

name one black person that has had their neck stepped on for 150 years.

Hint: most people are under 40 years old.

Oh, you're right. Blacks have suffered no persecution. No living black person has suffered persecution and extreme discrimination for the color of their skin. None have been refused amenities, none have been hung from trees, none have been targeted brutally by the police, none have been shunned, none have had doors of opportunity slammed shut on them.

Are you fucking clueless?

This Louis C.K. bit on Jay Leno reminds me of you fucking idiots.

Louis: You can't take people's historical context away from them. Everybody always want us to. Like, White people are like come on it wasn't us. Like they want Black people to forget everything. Like every year, White people add a hundred years to how long ago slavery was. I've heard educated people say that slavery was four hundred years ago. No it very wasn't. It was a hundred and forty years ago. That's two seventy year old ladies living and dying back to back. That's how recently you could buy a guy. And it's not like slavery ended and everything has been amazing. It just

Jay: Glad that's over.

Louis: Oh yeah it's like a clean shit where you don't have to wipe, just boom and then it's been parades and presents ever since. You gotta remember that if you meet a Black person and they have grey hair, that they remember a time when they had to use a certain toilet, so give them a little time to be cranky. And by the way White people have their own stuff that we went through, that hurt us that we have to cope with, like when they took our slaves away. That was really hard for us. We're still...so it's pretty
even

Learn to read, retard.

name one black person that has had their neck stepped on for 150 years.

Hint: most people are under 40 years old.

Oh, you're right. Blacks have suffered no persecution. No living black person has suffered persecution and extreme discrimination for the color of their skin. None have been refused amenities, none have been hung from trees, none have been targeted brutally by the police, none have been shunned, none have had doors of opportunity slammed shut on them.

Are you fucking clueless?

This Louis C.K. bit on Jay Leno reminds me of you fucking idiots.

Louis: You can't take people's historical context away from them. Everybody always want us to. Like, White people are like come on it wasn't us. Like they want Black people to forget everything. Like every year, White people add a hundred years to how long ago slavery was. I've heard educated people say that slavery was four hundred years ago. No it very wasn't. It was a hundred and forty years ago. That's two seventy year old ladies living and dying back to back. That's how recently you could buy a guy. And it's not like slavery ended and everything has been amazing. It just

Jay: Glad that's over.

Louis: Oh yeah it's like a clean shit where you don't have to wipe, just boom and then it's been parades and presents ever since. You gotta remember that if you meet a Black person and they have grey hair, that they remember a time when they had to use a certain toilet, so give them a little time to be cranky. And by the way White people have their own stuff that we went through, that hurt us that we have to cope with, like when they took our slaves away. That was really hard for us. We're still...so it's pretty
even

so then your great grandmother having to use a separate toilet makes you commit crime, quit school, quit a job, use drugs, have unprotected sex, abandon your family etc.

PS no one in my family ever owned slaves

so both you and louis ck can fuck off.

I made such an impact on Dingle Berry, he actually put me in his signature this is how you know I won.

So the black answer to what every race did 150 years ago is to turn our country into a third world shit hole. O'shit.

That doesn't make much sense.

yet only white southerners are blamed.

and all other white people using guilt by association by common race.

What's causing them to be so fucking poor? It isn't me.

It is you. It's people like you who have denigrated them and stepped on their necks at every turn, from the days of slavery, to the days after... from the days before civil rights, and the days after.

Stepped on their necks??? HAHAHA. Ever hear of affirmative action? Blacks have everything in their favor. Easier for a black to get a job or be accepted at college or get a scholarship. Plus they get welfare at a per capita rate 5 times that of white people. Nothing but special treatment for blacks and yet they're still failures!!! I'm sick of being told it's all the fault of white ppl.
You are being a major douche bag.

Blacks need to grow the fuck up and do the do. Stop the blame. End of story...

There's NO fucking reason why half of all murders are caused by blacks. How can anyone fucking defend this shit??? If they wish to be equal then they must work to end this....

Anything less is fucking wrong. In no I don't hold these fucking idiots down.

Major douchebags alert.

There's NO fucking reason why half of all murders are caused by blacks. How can anyone fucking defend this shit??? If they wish to be equal then they must work to end this....

Major douchebags alert.

are you going to refute their assertations or just do the usual name calling when you disagree

Major douchebags alert.

are you going to refute their assertations or just do the usual name calling when you disagree
Name calling.

That's all the comments deserve.

Funny how you people are ok with this black violence. Pretty soon you're going to be ok with laws forcing our teachers to give breaks to black trouble makers to fuck up the learning environment. I mean blacks seriously need to start being better parents and pull their trouble makers in.

What did I say that's wrong? It's a fact that every city with a large black population=violent hell hole.

I guess it's ok with you. Crazy.

Last edited:
Major douchebags alert.

Name calling.

That's all the comments deserve.

So I guess half of the murders, rapes, ect being caused by blacks in this country are perfectly ok with you. You're a sick son of a bitch. :mad: Far sicker then speaking the truth as I'm.

No we shouldn't let criminals off if they're black. Fucking insanity you're pushing.

Do realize that our cities are being fucking destroyed by whatever problem is with young black thugs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back