Enough said

Even your girl Palin has all but lost support and you know why? Cause she has no business running for VP, she should be shooting moose and winking at people

Even your girl Palin has all but lost support and you know why? Cause she has no business running for VP, she should be shooting moose and winking at people

please wait until it's official before you celebrate this year---when you guys lose you get SO upset. (and for so long too)

please wait until it's official before you celebrate this year---when you guys lose you get SO upset. (and for so long too)

When we lose?? If we do it shows just how dumb this country is after 8 years of Bush and 4 more years of Grandpa Bush

When we lose?? If we do it shows just how dumb this country is after 8 years of Bush and 4 more years of Grandpa Bush

Either that or it shows that Bush is a magician who will reveal his logic cheatin' tricks for ca$h! (To the right political persuasion, of course)

-Joe

I think it is a little to early to jump the gun, but it is a promising sign. Hopefully America is finally learning something from the last eight years. We don't need for more years of mismanagement. It is time for a change and I think people are finally beginning to realize that.

I think it is a little to early to jump the gun, but it is a promising sign. Hopefully America is finally learning something from the last eight years. We don't need for more years of mismanagement. It is time for a change and I think people are finally beginning to realize that.

No--Americans are stupid and think that simply voting for the other party will change anything. The only question is how long will they allow themselves to be deceived

No--Americans are stupid and think that simply voting for the other party will change anything. The only question is how long will they allow themselves to be deceived

No, Americans are beginning to see that McCain would just be more of the same and are sick of the way the last eight years have gone. You are right, some people are probably voting purely for the other party, but I think you underestimate a large part of America. Many of my college educated friends that are struggling to find jobs, have no health care and constantly worry about their friends overseas don't see how McCain is going to be any different then the Bush Administration. Personally, I liked McCain until he began to run for the presidency. He was moderate and stuck to his guns, but ever since he became a presidential candidate he has been catering to the same right wing fools that elected Bush and refuse to acknowledge that change is in order to fix America's problems. People have faith in Obama and like his policies. I think you would be surprised at how little party lines will play a role in this election.

No, Americans are beginning to see that McCain would just be more of the same and are sick of the way the last eight years have gone. You are right, some people are probably voting purely for the other party, but I think you underestimate a large part of America. Many of my college educated friends that are struggling to find jobs, have no health care and constantly worry about their friends overseas don't see how McCain is going to be any different then the Bush Administration. Personally, I liked McCain until he began to run for the presidency. He was moderate and stuck to his guns, but ever since he became a presidential candidate he has been catering to the same right wing fools that elected Bush and refuse to acknowledge that change is in order to fix America's problems. People have faith in Obama and like his policies. I think you would be surprised at how little party lines will play a role in this election.

refuse to acknowledge that change is in order to fix America's problems.
You obviously haven't listen to him speak if you believe that --has the self deception already started ?

refuse to acknowledge that change is in order to fix America's problems.
You obviously haven't listen to him speak if you believe that --has the self deception already started ?

Honestly, tell me what you really think would change under McCain if he was elected? He panders too much to the conservative base and would most likely continue in order to get elected for another term. But seriously, I would like to know what you think would be different, I would really like to know.

This makes me wonder if you can bet on the election in Vegas or something.
And I don't think that debate helped Palin very much, we can't just have someone who just winks at ya all the time!

It's pathetic isn't it?

Our country has been without leadership for the last eight years, and the Republicans nominate someone for VP who can't answer questions and tries to get by by winking.

Unbelievable.

Honestly, tell me what you really think would change under McCain if he was elected? He panders too much to the conservative base and would most likely continue in order to get elected for another term. But seriously, I would like to know what you think would be different, I would really like to know.

What's going to change under Obama? He's gonna spend more, tax more, knows nothing about the economy, and will continue our interventionist foreign policy.

What's going to change under Obama? He's gonna spend more, tax more, knows nothing about the economy, and will continue our interventionist foreign policy.

Another moron who doesn't listen to anything Obama says and is ill-informed

Spend more? Nobody has spent more than Bush

Knows nothing about the economy? Wasn't it your boy McCain who said, "I don't know much about the economy?" Give me the Harvard Graduate over that

Continue the interventionist foreign policy? Do you not listen at all?

Forum List

Back