Enough Is Enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
For fucks sake, enough of the bickering. Just about every thread posted in the past week has been ruined by nonstop personal attacks. ENOUGH ALREADY!

I am going to either start deleting posts or just locking every thread that gets sidetracked. If that doesn't work then we'll just have to start banning people.

I thought we were all adult enough to allow for the occasional outbursts. Seems like the outbursts make up about 90% of the posts lately.

No need to name names, you all know who you are.

This place is starting to look like yahoo's message boards.

Damn people, enjoy the board, don't ruin it!

Originally posted by jimnyc
For fucks sake, enough of the bickering. Just about every thread posted in the past week has been ruined by nonstop personal attacks. ENOUGH ALREADY!

I am going to either start deleting posts or just locking every thread that gets sidetracked. If that doesn't work then we'll just have to start banning people.

I thought we were all adult enough to allow for the occasional outbursts. Seems like the outbursts make up about 90% of the posts lately.

If OCA agrees to stop, I will.

Originally posted by jimnyc

Oh yeah! Someone told me that swearing wasn't allowed on this baord, when IT CLEARLY IS! WHO SAID THAT!?

Originally posted by Gop guy
Oh yeah! Someone told me that swearing wasn't allowed on this baord, when IT CLEARLY IS! WHO SAID THAT!?

Dude, this is your last opportunity. I've let this shit go on long enough. Keep it up and you can go elsewhere.

Jimmy. Why don't you actually identify who's acting like a troll and who's not.

oca is a troll at this point. He supports racism against whites. Why are you acting like his shit doesn't smell when his behavior is the most egregious on the board. does he suck you off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back