Enemies of the Far Left: A Case Study on Tolerance

The liberal left has for years been claiming to be tolerant of opinions, faiths, beliefs and whatnot.
And we are, within certain limits. Like all things it has limitations.

Islam is mostly peaceful. Liberals are mostly tolerant. Conservatives are often stupid. There it is.

And you.

1) "Islam is mostly peaceful?" Where have you been since 9/11/2001?

2) "Liberals are mostly tolerant?" According to whom? I could say I'm the president, but reality says I'm not. You can say you're tolerant, but reality says you're not. Your actions betray your words.

3) "Conservatives are often stupid?" Given that you think Islam is a "peaceful" religion, perhaps you should reconsider that statement.

1) I'm sure the Muslims peacefully decapitated all those gay people and other infidels who offend them by their mere existence. How dare they be born and offend those gentle people who love freedom of religion, as long as you are Muslim. And they were so tolerant when it came to women dishonoring them by showing bare skin and other sins. They hated stoning them to death, being peaceful and all, but they had no choice. And they didn't mean to offend anyone by killing thousands in the many, many, many terrorist attacks over the years. More Muslims would condemn such things, but they are just too peaceful to speak about such horrible stuff.

2) Liberals are 100% tolerant of other liberals. They are just kidding when they call black conservatives vulgar names. They mean it affectionately when they call them Uncle Toms and traitors. We all know that people are supposed to think a certain way, depending on their skin color. How dare they go against their assigned labels? When the day comes that you can't judge a person based on their skin color, the right has won. Don't let that happen. It's just so damn convenient knowing how people feel, or should feel, just by looking at them.

3) Conservatives are so bad because they like the constitution and all the freedom and liberty guaranteed to Americans. All that stuff really gets in the way of the far left's dream to become a dictatorship. We're too stupid to know that free will is a bad thing. Being controlled by super powerful and wealthy tyrants is the only way to be happy. Some people just don't like work and shouldn't have to do it. That is why the rest of us exist. We aren't here on earth to be happy and prosper. We are here to be servants. The sooner you realize that, the happier you will be. I suggest some very strong drugs to help you with that.

Drink the koolaid and go with the flow. That's all they ask. Why are you being so difficult?

Why so quiet? I tried being respectful here folks. Or is the reality simply to hard to deal with?
Perhaps people are getting tired of a loud mouthed troll whose principle reason for posting nonsense is to promote fights. I know I am.

Actually, there was no need for you to come along. KNB made my point quite nicely.

You have no ‘point,’ exhibiting your ignorance and getting angry at people for obeying the law is not a ‘point.’

Forum List

Back