End Moscow imperialism in Europe? EU: if Moscow attacks " immediate suspension of Moscow oil/gas imports, exclusion from the SWIFT .

It’s obvious English isn’t your first language.
Yes, and it stings you to your spine knowing that my English is better than yours.
Your thoughts are nonsensical and you completely misrepresent what I stand for.
I respond to what you say, not to you might have concocted in your mind.
You keep blaming this boogeyman of the “CIA” telling Europe to fear Russia.
“Boogeyman”? Yeah, not a bad expression for the CIA now that you mention it. Shall I list all of the “boogeyman’s” disinformation-misinformation-lies-black flag operations? Let us start with the WMD fear manufacturing in Irak and see what sort of cockamamie side-step you take, twisting you into a pretzel trying to squirm out of the facts.
Then why don’t they end NATO and tell the US to get out? You still can’t answer that.
But I can answer that.
Mafia: “You've got a nice country here. It would be a shame if something bad should happen to it”.
All you have are half assed attempts to insult me.
Neither half-arsed nor full-arsed. I don’t need to. You are insulting yourself on a full-time basis. 24/7.
You have no one to blame but yourselves. The EU is run by batshit crazy leftwing globalists that welcomes Muslim refugee trash with open arms.
Looky here! Something we agree upon! If your English reading comprehension were worth a spit you’d already know that …. but it isn’t so you don’t.

After what Germany and its Western European allies did to Russia in the 2nd World War, I would say they deserve a little of their own back.
"Russia in the 2nd World War"
you mean marxist ussr right ?
and you forget who started ww2

After what Germany and its Western European allies did to Russia in the 2nd World War, I would say they deserve a little of their own back.

It was your Britain, who started the war by forcing Hitler to attack Czechoslovakia.

It was your Britain, who started the war by forcing Hitler to attack Czechoslovakia.

he gives sources from Euromaidan Press ...
news and view from Ukraine :eek:

he gives sources from Euromaidan Press ...
news and view from Ukraine :eek:

my condolences to your family , RIP.ru your brother Andrey

1619885996870.png

... and you forget who started ww2
Oh shit, here we go again, "It were the Jews! It were the Jews who started the war!"
wrong
View attachment 485948
So the Nazis were liberating the world from the Bolsheviks, huh. :auiqs.jpg:
The Gestapo and the NKVD: a history of Soviet-Nazi ...
https://lithuaniatribune.com › History

11 Feb 2020 — Many of them were members of Hitler's defeated the German Communist Party. Stalin handed over communists and Jews, who had sought refuge ...

"

" In 1937, in Moscow, the NKVD accused M. Zucker of espionage, arrested him, and deported him to Nazi Germany in 1939, following the signing of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. At the border, he was turned over to the Gestapo staff. Since Zucker was a Jew born in Poland, he was sent to the Warsaw Ghetto. On October 23, 1941, he was fatally beaten in the street in the ghetto by the SS. "

Oh shit, here we go again, "It were the Jews! It were the Jews who started the war!"
wrong
View attachment 485948

11 Feb 2020 — Many of them were members of Hitler's defeated the German Communist Party. Stalin handed over communists and Jews, who had sought refuge ...

"

" In 1937, in Moscow, the NKVD accused M. Zucker of espionage, arrested him, and deported him to Nazi Germany in 1939, following the signing of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. At the border, he was turned over to the Gestapo staff. Since Zucker was a Jew born in Poland, he was sent to the Warsaw Ghetto. On October 23, 1941, he was fatally beaten in the street in the ghetto by the SS. "
Ja, I knew you'd find a way to blame it on the Jews.

wrong
View attachment 485948

"

Ja, I knew you'd find a way to blame it on the Jews.
you are too old , your posts got more and more crazy , i blame Moscow/stalinism , or for you Moscow/stalinism = Jews ?

wrong
View attachment 485948
clown Litwin, once... showed photo where Nazi was kissing Soviet girl at the parade in 1939 ...
Без названия (2).jpeg

But, in reality, this is a photo of 2008 about the Soviet victory in Sevastopol against the Nazis in the Second World War. Artists are in reality Wife and Husband .kissing...
:badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back