End Moscow imperialism in Europe? EU: if Moscow attacks " immediate suspension of Moscow oil/gas imports, exclusion from the SWIFT .

Funny thing when I lived in Europe, euros were always so terrified of Russia.
What's even funnier is this ridiculous statement of yours.
If you all are still so afraid, why not build an army to counter theirs? Instead you rely on America to protect you.
You say we are afraid. Who told you that? The CIA? I am European and I have been to every European nation in both the east and the west and there is no "terrified of Russia" anywhere here. People like you come over here with preconceptions and look for anything to confirm it, blind to everything around you, and eager to go back home to tell stories to impress high school kids of your "knowledge".
Haven’t you heard? He is a disinformation agent shill for the COA,he endorces the Warren commissions magic bullet theory giving it away he is a paid troll.
There are three possibilities:
1). A shrill, as you say.
2). An adolescent.
3). An adult with an adolescent mentality thinking he can make up any story at all just because he's "visited Europe" so the sheeple are willing to believe his horror stories. :50:
What “horror stories”?

Your own Euro governments are passing resolutions to condemn the Russians because they are afraid. They are the ones pushing Russian horror stories, and plenty of Europeans are buying it.

End Moscow imperialism in Europe? EU: if Moscow attacks " immediate suspension of Moscow oil/gas imports, exclusion from the SWIFT . With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher.
Finally, does it mean that we see the end of Moscow despotic oriental imperialism in Europe? Can Moscow fights the wars without our oil/gas cash ?

Where is this Russian imperialism you speak of?
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Must be thinking of the days of Stalin.
Yes, exactly! He's thinking of Stalin, the Gulags, and the wild stories told by Josef McCarthy to kindergarten children all over the US. :auiqs.jpg:
^^ what a surprise, a Stalin bootlicker.

Wrong asshole …
First of all my name is not “asshole”, butt-wad.
I lived in Europe for several years.
Oh gosh! “Several years”! Wow! What do I know? I’m, only 74.
The general consensus is Russia is a big threat.
I challenge your use of the term “general consensus”. This a bald-faced lie … unless your major contact with Europe during “several years” was with American servicemen or NATO ass-kissers.
Why don’t you ask the OP?
Ask the OP? I just told you that I am a 74-year-old European and I have been to each and every European country. That means all of them in simple English. So what is it you think I should “ask the OP”?
He’s the one telling us Russia is going to attack Euro countries.
I’ve heard Washington say that there are still thousands upon thousands of WMD’s strewn all across the Iraki desert and other people say that the end of the world will happen this Saturday at 14:37 GMT.
If I am “lying”, then why are all these governments in Europe huffing and puffing and warning Russia about “threatening and destabilizing” actions by the Russians?
I see. You are referring to the ass-kissing NATO members and suck-ups? That’s awfully selective. Nine out of ten doctors (the ones who’ve passed through the initial screening) claim that cigarette smoking adds 27 years to your life. Read my lips: There is no “huffing and puffing” in Europe warning about Russia. Put your Dick & Jane Easy Reader aside and stop your BS-ing.
Funny, we had a President that didn’t start any new wars and was drawing down our troops overseas. Even reducing troop levels in Germany. Since he wouldn’t start new wars they crucified him and stole the election, and gave it to Mr. Washington Establishment who won’t say no to the Warmongers in Washington.
And ….. this ….. proves ….. what, exactly - I mean beyond the power of the Military-Industrial Complex and how it affects the American population?
What “horror stories”? Your own Euro governments are passing resolutions to condemn the Russians because they are afraid. They are the ones pushing Russian horror stories, and plenty of Europeans are buying it.
The EU is now as corrupt as NATO. Our governments are not “pushing Russian horror stories”. They are parroting Washington/NATO propaganda and are either looking forward to more dollars or worried about retaliation from Washington. While you were visiting Europe for “several years” you must have had only one eye and one ear open. Be that as it may, I can say with 100% certainty that you have not taken into account the European population that is laughing in your face right now. Maybe you didn’t venture outside of your enclosure during your “several years” of thieving our oxygen?

BOTTOM LINE: Everything you've said here is quack-quack that any moron can read in the CIA publications of 'Smear-the-Communists Muslims Asians Africans Latin Americans Libyans Syrians Cubans Venezuelans Panamanians Iranians North Koreans Chinese Grenadans Vietnamese Cambodians Laotians Russians'.

:thankusmile: Must be thinking of the days of Stalin.
LOOK! You were right! > > > > >
< < < < < This guy really is an adolescent. I'll bet his father was a flunkie corporal stationed in some American military base and little coo-pigeon Hawky went to kindergarten there while daddy was spit-shining his low-quarters and straightening his gig-line. And now he's pretending to know something because his father was here for "several years". :auiqs.jpg:

End Moscow imperialism in Europe? EU: if Moscow attacks " immediate suspension of Moscow oil/gas imports, exclusion from the SWIFT . With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher.
Finally, does it mean that we see the end of Moscow despotic oriental imperialism in Europe? Can Moscow fights the wars without our oil/gas cash ?

Where is this Russian imperialism you speak of?
Putin's imperialism turns neighbors into enemies - Atlantic ...
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org › blogs › ukrainealert

2 days ago — On April 23, Russian President Vladimir Putin instructed Kremlin officials to draw up a list of “unfriendly countries.” Although the identity of these ...

After what Germany and its Western European allies did to Russia in the 2nd World War, I would say they deserve a little of their own back.

2 days ago — On April 23, Russian President Vladimir Putin instructed Kremlin officials to draw up a list of “unfriendly countries.” Although the identity of these ...
I drew up my own list 3 days ago but I am making no secret of the identities of these:

MOST DEMOCRATIC NATION: Norway
MOST OBNOXIOUS NATION: North Korea
MOST RIDICULOUS NATION: Equatorial Guinee
MOST UNFFRENDLY NATION: U.S.
MOST LIKELY NATION TO INVADE the MIDDLE EAST: Israel
MOST LIKELY NATION TO INVADE EUROPE: U.S.
MOST LIKELY NATION TO INVADE AFRICA: U.S.
MOST LIKELY NATION TO INVADE LATIN AMERICA: U.S.
MOST LIKELY NATION TO INVADE ASIA: U.S.
MOST LIKELY NATION TO START WW III: U.S.
MOST LIKELY NATION TO COME TO THE DEFENCE EUROPE: Russia
MOST LIKELY NATION TO STABILIZE WORLD ECONOMY: China

I drew up my own list 3 days ago but I am making no secret of the identities of these:

have you ever been in Moscowbad?

I've never heard of any place called Moscowbad. I've been twice to a city called Moscow during the era of CCCP but you've probably never heard of it.

I've never heard of any place called Moscowbad. I've been twice to a city called Moscow during the era of CCCP but you've probably never heard of it.
Moscowbad:
1619782165381.png

1619782153623.png

Moscowbad
No, you are wrong. There is one bathhouse in Osnabrück called Moskaubad but it's closed because of COVID-19.

Moskaubad.jpg

:thankusmile: Must be thinking of the days of Stalin.
LOOK! You were right! > > > > >
< < < < < This guy really is an adolescent. I'll bet his father was a flunkie corporal stationed in some American military base and little coo-pigeon Hawky went to kindergarten there while daddy was spit-shining his low-quarters and straightening his gig-line. And now he's pretending to know something because his father was here for "several years". :auiqs.jpg:
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

That means all of them in simple English. So what is it you think I should “ask the OP”?
It’s obvious English isn’t your first language. Your thoughts are nonsensical and you completely misrepresent what I stand for.

You keep blaming this boogeyman of the “CIA” telling Europe to fear Russia. Then why don’t they end NATO and tell the US to get out? You still can’t answer that. All you have are half assed attempts to insult me. You have no one to blame but yourselves. The EU is run by batshit crazy leftwing globalists that welcomes Muslim refugee trash with open arms.

Forum List

Back