Empathy is killed by popular painkiller found in 600 different drugs

Hey lack of common sense and logic, keep right on taking them not my problem.

FDA said smoking was safe ----------------------- decaides later ooops gives you cancer
FDA said eating red dyes are safe -------------- oooooops causes cancer
FDA said cell phones are safe ------------------- oooops it's causing brain tumors
FDA said polio vaccines were safe ---------------- Ooops has cancer virus in it SV 40
FDA said imported rice from China is afe ooooops it's got plastic in it
FDA said this or that is safe ------------------ Ooops gives you cancer

Yep keep right on needing the Government police to fill in that lack of common....

paracetamol iupac id n-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethanamide Synonyms N-acetyl-para-aminophenol formula C8H9NO2

Acetamide (systematic name: ethanamide) is an organic compound with the formula CH3CONH2. It is the simplest amide derived from acetic acid. It finds some use as a plasticizer and as an industrial solvent.[3]
The related compound N,N-dimethylacetamide (DMAc or DMA) is more widely used, but it is not prepared from acetamide...................more at wiki or acetaminophen | C8H9NO2 - PubChem................
DMA is prepared by the reaction of dimethylamine with acetic anhydride and esters of acetic acid. Dehydration of the salt of dimethylamine and acetic acid also furnishes this compound......
DMA.... In 2011, dimethylacetamide was identified in the EU as a Substance of very high concern (SVHC) because of its reproductive toxicity.[17] In 2014, the European Commission has started an investigation to restrict the use of dimethylacetamide in the EU according to REACH.

paracetamol iupac id n-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethanamide Synonyms N-acetyl-para-aminophenol formula C8H9NO2

Acetamide (systematic name: ethanamide) is an organic compound with the formula CH3CONH2. It is the simplest amide derived from acetic acid. It finds some use as a plasticizer and as an industrial solvent.[3]
The related compound N,N-dimethylacetamide (DMAc or DMA) is more widely used, but it is not prepared from acetamide...................more at wiki or acetaminophen | C8H9NO2 - PubChem................
DMA is prepared by the reaction of dimethylamine with acetic anhydride and esters of acetic acid. Dehydration of the salt of dimethylamine and acetic acid also furnishes this compound......
DMA.... In 2011, dimethylacetamide was identified in the EU as a Substance of very high concern (SVHC) because of its reproductive toxicity.[17] In 2014, the European Commission has started an investigation to restrict the use of dimethylacetamide in the EU according to REACH.

Some have a hard time comprehending information, that's pretty obvious. Fear probably has them keep their dumbed down thinking because who wants to admit they've been duped by their ever loving, and caring medical police. Nobody wants to admit they are and have been used by the pharmaceutical companies. But we can be sure down the road they will admit how it causes all of this stuff.

Ever notice on TV how six commercials all advertise law suites on multiple drugs...........Uhmmm yeah ok that goes right over their heads too so much for FDA approval lol

How man asses do you think , believe this was a conspiracy too as it is in the gawd dam history books and it also proves truly how fkn stupid ppl really are today.
But don't worry your gubberment luvs uuuuuuu they'd never dream of harming their little slaves.

upload_2017-5-15_6-24-7.png

Some have a hard time comprehending information, that's pretty obvious. Fear probably has them keep their dumbed down thinking because who wants to admit they've been duped by their ever loving, and caring medical police. Nobody wants to admit they are and have been used by the pharmaceutical companies. But we can be sure down the road they will admit how it causes all of this stuff.

Ever notice on TV how six commercials all advertise law suites on multiple drugs...........Uhmmm yeah ok that goes right over their heads too so much for FDA approval lol
I suppose if I had not been covered in chemicals and had to seek answers for myself I would have just gone merrily along too. It is hard for others to comprehend unless they have either experienced it or get the knowledge from someone firsthand who has had that experience. That whole bank and court fraud thing we went through was the same way. I would have never dreamed that it was so corrupt. Truthfully without faith and the knowledge of God I may have very well given up.

I don't know about empathy, but Acetaminophen causes massive liver damage if taken regularly.
/---- For some reason I don't care. View attachment 126708

You should go on a regimen of 6 a day then. :)
/----- Seriously, a woman at my gym was popping Tylenol all day. She bragged about it. Her liver exploded and she died.
Take milk thistle. That will protect the liver.

Unless the empathy level of the individual was measured before tylenol, how would they know it was decreased after tylenol or that it was not affected by any other condition.

I don't know about empathy, but Acetaminophen causes massive liver damage if taken regularly.

/----- Seriously, a woman at my gym was popping Tylenol all day. She bragged about it. Her liver exploded and she died.
Was she a fluoride drinking city dweller? I hear that kind's does some brain damage too.

Was she a fluoride drinking city dweller? I hear that kind's does some brain damage too.

The person I knew that died from Tylenol drank well water.

I remember when the FDA said saccharine would give you cancer. Then they said they were wrong. Possibly nothing could could be more nonsense conspiracy than the alar scare of the 70s. It was completely made up just to see how easy people could be manipulated.

Water is deadly. You can die from water intoxication.

They had most of the people here give up their wells. It was two-fold. One for pushing for rural water and two because the water table is so chemically contaminated. Now the city water and rural water supplies are just as bad if not worse so people are going back to wanting their own wells. We never gave ours up but only drank distilled water for the most part. The one year we didn't was a disaster health-wise.

They had most of the people here give up their wells. It was two-fold. One for pushing for rural water and two because the water table is so chemically contaminated. Now the city water and rural water supplies are just as bad if not worse so people are going back to wanting their own wells. We never gave ours up but only drank distilled water for the most part. The one year we didn't was a disaster health-wise.
/---- Reverse osmosis tastes better than distilled and it doesn't matter where it comes from. ESPWaterProducts.com

Acetaminophen — commonly known as Tylenol in the US and paracetamol elsewhere — reduces people’s empathy for the pain of others, new research finds.
This surely warrants an update to the our journal of mental illness otherwise known as the MindWars Doom Tracker (tm)

2. Financial collapse
3. War with Korea
4. Artificial intelligence run amok
5. Mass extinctions
6. Heavily armed Muslims in the US
7. Russian Bombers
8. Wild fires out of control with some secret reason they started
9. Nuclear war wipes out everyone
10. Massive power outage with boilerplate FEMA reference
11. FEMA Operation Gotham false flag
12. Cell phones causing brain cancer
13. Coronal hole from giant fissure on the sun