Emory Univ. Goes Ballistic after "TRUMP 2016" Written on Sidewalks !!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
HAHAHA. Idiot liberals make fools of themselves again.

Emory Students Terrified By Trump 2016 Campus Chalkings

march 22 2016 Proving that this generation of college students continues to establish themselves as the biggest pussies in American history, Emory University is offering counseling to students who were offended by "Trump 2016" written in chalk on campus sidewalks.

This is not a made up story. This is real.

As if that wasn't enough the university president felt compelled to email the student body after protesters showed up at his office. The email from President Wagner began:

"Yesterday I received a visit from 40 to 50 student protesters upset by the unexpected chalkings on campus sidewalks and some buildings yesterday morning, in this case referencing Donald Trump. The students shared with me their concern that these messages were meant to intimidate rather than merely to advocate for a particular candidate, having appeared outside of the context of a Georgia election or campus campaign activity. During our conversation, they voiced their genuine concern and pain in the face of this perceived intimidation."

OH GAWD!!!!

QUICK.....SOMEONE DECLARE A SAFE SPACE AT EMORY!!!!

HAHAHA. Idiot liberals make fools of themselves again.

Emory Students Terrified By Trump 2016 Campus Chalkings

march 22 2016 Proving that this generation of college students continues to establish themselves as the biggest pussies in American history, Emory University is offering counseling to students who were offended by "Trump 2016" written in chalk on campus sidewalks.

This is not a made up story. This is real.

As if that wasn't enough the university president felt compelled to email the student body after protesters showed up at his office. The email from President Wagner began:

"Yesterday I received a visit from 40 to 50 student protesters upset by the unexpected chalkings on campus sidewalks and some buildings yesterday morning, in this case referencing Donald Trump. The students shared with me their concern that these messages were meant to intimidate rather than merely to advocate for a particular candidate, having appeared outside of the context of a Georgia election or campus campaign activity. During our conversation, they voiced their genuine concern and pain in the face of this perceived intimidation."
Tell me this is an Onion parody article?

If there are 20 real people (students) at Emory University who actually express themselves this way, then that is alarming. How many ways can a society fail?

Waters World summoned to Emery.

Forum List

Back