Embalmers finding spike in blood clots in corpses

Some researchers are doing spectrometer analysis of the composition of the clots & they don't appear to be made of the same substance as blood.
They appear more like self-assembling rubbery protein formations that grow larger over time.
There will be record numbers of strokes, heart attacks, embolisms & other "sudden deaths" for years but they will blame rona, lack of healthcare, global warming, etc...
Anything But the Vaccine (ABV) will be the leading cause of death before long & still the lemmings will line up for more clot shots.

It's almost gross the size of the clots they are finding. How many other medical articles and findings on these vaccines is the mainstream press and govt suppressing?
I greatly regret my initial vaccination.

One of the companies falsified test results.

When sued, their defense was that they already told the government and the government said dont worry about it.

Unfortunately, this entire pandemic was just a money and power move by the left.

It was a massive overreaction to the virus that is still going on.

There are many examples of what could be signs of an empire's decline. Is this just one more, in which conspiracy theories are being fabricated for political purposes and to discredit modern medicine?

I no longer care what happens to Branch Covidians. They didnt research it and obeyed their govt masters. Oh well. Threse people helped them fuck our economy up to hell and back. Happy trails.

There are many examples of what could be signs of an empire's decline. Is this just one more, in which conspiracy theories are being fabricated for political purposes and to discredit modern medicine?

Its not conspiracy theory. These injections are causing heart attacks, clotting, strokes, and increasing growth of cancers. This is happening.

Guy at work has a brother who has been talking about the rubbery substance in the blood. Hes been doing this a long time. Has never seen anything like this.

We stayed in the conyrol group. Let the lab rats show the long term effects of these garbage vaccines.

Its not conspiracy theory. These injections are causing heart attacks, clotting, strokes, and increasing growth of cancers. This is happening.
I'll take your word for it that it's all happening in America.
Would you like to know the reason why it's only in America?

You would be surprised to learn that if you get vaccinated in America, then step over the border to Canada, all of that won't happen to you!

How could that be?

Guy at work has a brother who has been talking about the rubbery substance in the blood. Hes been doing this a long time. Has never seen anything like this.

We stayed in the conyrol group. Let the lab rats show the long term effects of these garbage vaccines.

Sadly, that's happening everywhere. My wifes friends, most have all taken the shots, have repeatedly caught covid over and over and over and over again. At least a couple of them figured it out and stopped after the first and second injection.

Sadly, that's happening everywhere. My wifes friends, most have all taken the shots, have repeatedly caught covid over and over and over and over again. At least a couple of them figured it out and stopped after the first and second injection.
My own daughter took the J & J and now has high blood pressure. I takked her out of any more jabs after that.

Too many bought into the govt garbage

They claim to be about the science but then run and hide when evidence suggests that the injections are killing hundreds of thousands. They don't even want to know why. And they claim to be all about the science. Lol.
It seems to me that the Fauci funded Chinese lab virus is such a nasty virus, the antidote would be similar

And it is.

Forum List

Back