Emails reveal the RNC has known for months that trump is lying about "massive voter fraud."

I see that Trump did not give anything to the Taliban, not one city town or weapon.

I did find out that Biden gave the Taliban the entire country and $85 billion in weapons.
In terms of weapons the number is actually 24B over 20 fucking years stupid

And they were “given” to the incompetent Afghan Army

In terms of weapons the number is actually 24B over 20 fucking years stupid

And they were “given” to the incompetent Afghan Army
Yes, $ 24 billion in weapons given to the Afghanistan Army
And yes, $85 Billion in weapons that was not given to the Afghanistan Army, weapons that were used by the US forces, simply left behind by the Democrats during their midnight surrender and retreat.

Thank you for correcting me, and adding the other $24 billion in weapons, it was stupid of me to not include that.

$100 Billion in weapons lost to terrorists in Afghanistan, thank you Lesh for the correction.

Yes, $ 24 billion in weapons given to the Afghanistan Army
And yes, $85 Billion in weapons that was not given to the Afghanistan Army, weapons that were used by the US forces, simply left behind by the Democrats during their midnight surrender and retreat.

Thank you for correcting me, and adding the other $24 billion in weapons, it was stupid of me to not include that.

$100 Billion in weapons lost to terrorists in Afghanistan, thank you Lesh for the correction.
Nope. Of that 85B only 24B was for weapons and it was over a TWENTY YEAR span moron

You're an idiot

Nope. Of that 85B only 24B was for weapons and it was over a TWENTY YEAR span moron
The $85 billion is what belonged to the USA, left behind in the middle of the night as the democrats retreated/surrendered.

I got it, $83 billion to train and arm the Afghanistan army.

A $168 billion loss, very pathetic. Certainly the Democrats are clearly incompetent. Thank you again for making the sure the loss is accurately stated.

The $85 billion is what belonged to the USA, left behind in the middle of the night as the democrats retreated/surrendered.

I got it, $83 billion to train and arm the Afghanistan army.

A $168 billion loss, very pathetic. Certainly the Democrats are clearly incompetent. Thank you again for making the sure the loss is accurately stated.
You know you're wrong and you just trudge on.

What a dope

Fucking Republicans

Jesus

You know you're wrong and you just trudge on.
I was just adding your figures. Depending on which post of yours I use the figures state the cost of the weapons the Democrats left behind for the terrorists to be $100 billion to $167 billion.

The Democrats left behind C-130 gunships, 50 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter and over a 100 additional aircraft. Then we must talk about armored vehicles, etc., etc..

SO....when the repub party ties itself to a serial liar, such as trump, they are playing with fire. They will suffer in the coming years from ignoring truth and allowing a blatant liar to drag along by the nose.
As president trump told 30,573 false and misleading claims. that says it all ! Only hypocrites put their faith in someone that lies that much. And to top it all off, it got worse the longer he was in office.

No wonder your side opposes the fact finding audits. You want to steal more elections.
As we know, the following people and groups all disagree that the election was rigged:

Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Department of Justice, Trump's Attorney General, Republican governors, Republican legislators, The United States Supreme Court, state supreme courts, and Republican state election officials.

So you must believe that all of those people are in on the rigging.

Is that really what you believe? Really? Yes or no?

As we know, the following people and groups all disagree that the election was rigged:

Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Department of Justice, Trump's Attorney General, Republican governors, Republican legislators, The United States Supreme Court, state supreme courts, and Republican state election officials.

Is that really what you believe? Really? Yes or no?
It’s not a yes or no question…

Many factors play into why some of these judges dismissed cases without even hearing the cases.

What is dishonest is the way you premise your loaded bullshit.

As president trump told 30,573 false and misleading claims. that says it all ! Only hypocrites put their faith in someone that lies that much. And to top it all off, it got worse the longer he was in office.
There are lies and then there whoppers. If Trump told all those lies as you said, Progs like Biden with just a lie costs trillions of dollars.

It’s not a yes or no question…

Many factors play into why some of these judges dismissed cases without even hearing the cases.

What is dishonest is the way you premise your loaded bullshit.
No case was improperly dismissed.

I think they are establishment types who want to be part of the beautiful people in washington

just because trump nominated them does not mean they must be loyal to him or to the truth

I think they are establishment types who want to be part of the beautiful people in washington

just because trump nominated them does not mean they must be loyal to him or to the truth
According to those loons, nearly everyone in Trump's orbit was a borderline Nazi, except for the judges he appointed who subsequently refused to hear any of the evidence....By hook or by crook, every single one of them are now the fairest and most upstanding arbiters of legal proceedings in the nation's history.

If it weren't for double standards.....

Forum List

Back